9 (Another Leading Man?)

Flukes POV

When we arrived at the workshop all of the other casts are already here. I wai'd to them each and greeted them. After that I sat next to P'Earth. As I sat down I saw P'Ohm approaching me then he took the space beside me and sat down.

"Flukiee" I heard P'Earth said.
"Khap P'?"
"P'Shane called me yesterday and invited us to have a meal with him and his friends. Can you come?" After P'Earth said that I thought about my schedule tomorrow and since it's Saturday tomorrow I don't have any schedule.
"Ok P'. I'll join you tomorrow. Let's just meet at the restaurant. What time is it?"
"Ok Nong. The meal will be at lunch so by 12 pm. Just call me when you get there."
I just nod to P'Earth after our chat as the director comes and made us do the activities for today.

————————-
It's now 4 in the afternoon and we just finished our workshop. As I'm packing P'Ohm approached me.
"Nong?"
"Khap P'?"
"Do you have time tomorrow? Can you join me tomorrow for lunch?"
"Awww P'.... Kho tod na khap P'Earth and I have been invited our friends tomorrow for lunch."
" Is that so? That's bad I really want you to join me. Then can I invite you for next weekend?"
" ok P'. I'm really sorry."
"it's ok. Are you done packing let's go home now."
"Umm" I nod.

I really want to join P'Ohm but it will be rude for P'Shane if I don't go since I already said I'm going fortunately P'Ohm rescheduled for next week.

———————
Ohm's POV

We have just arrived at the place of the workshop but I still can't move on, on what happened at the parking lot. The activities are now going on and I just can't help myself from staring at Fluke. As the day goes on I planned to ask Fluke to come with me tomorrow so that we can have lunch. I wish he would accept my invitation.

It's now 4 pm and I have just finished packing my stuff and I'm now going to Fluke so that I can ask him for tomorrow.

"Nong?" I called to Fluke as he was still busy packing his stuff.
"Khap P'?"
"Do you have time tomorrow? Can you join me tomorrow for lunch?"
"Awww P'.... Kho tod na khap P'Earth and I have been invited our friends tomorrow for lunch."
" Is that so? That's bad I really want you to join me.Then can I invite you for next weekend?"
" ok P'. I'm really sorry."
"it's ok. Are you done packing let's go home now."
"Umm" he nod as he continue on packing his stuff and I just wait there for Him.

I can't help but be disappointed. Fortunately he accepted my invitation for next week.

——————————
~~Saturday~~

Fluke's POV

I just arrived at the restaurant and finished calling P'Earth to fetch me at the front.

"Fluke!!!"
"P' Sawadee khap."
"Come.. You're second to the last to arrive."
" Khap." As we are walking inside I can see that there are many customers since it's noon. The place is really good not to fancy but it has a satisfying atmosphere.

"Sawadee khap" I wai'd to them as I approached the table and sat down beside P'Earth. As I looked around the table I can see that I've met some of them at the party. Who might be the last to arrive.

"Nong, let me introduce them to you" P'Shane said.
I just nod to him and before he can start I saw someone sit in-front of me. And I'm surprise that it was P'Steven. I wai'd to him quietly and stared down as I feel blush creeping on my cheeks because on how he looks at me.

"Nong" P'shane called my attention so that he can introduce everyone.
"This are Bilkin,PP, Bas, Benz, Kimmon, Copter and Steven" said by P'Shane while pointing at each one of them.