party time

billboard all kill everyone , how's our ego T-T

slightly aggressive words here  

if you waited , sorry i'm late , hope you like this

Taehyung was headed to the bascketball court , hoping to find some kind of distraction, he felt frustrated , angry , and the best way to release some stress , is some fine sex , and cheerleaders seemed to be the best option at this moment ,it was quite common it's not like he's the only one who does that, he simply can hook up with anyone he wants unlike the others .

the second taehyung lifted his head in his searsh for a companion , he saw a car speeding towards jungkook , he shouted the boy's name to alert him and it worked , but he felt the boy froze in his spot , so he ran to get the latter but he wasn't fast enough to get the boy out of the way , seeing him being held and pushed aside by a familiar figuere he frowned and started going to them to be stopped midway , seeing a bunsh of his bascketball teammates surrounding the two, too many eyes , too many eyes ,on a candy he's yet to devour, a candy he's starving for , seeing that candy being stripped down by cevral lust filled eyes, he left furious , seems like today is simply not his best day ,he hates this day with all his heart.

a beautifully wrapped candy , standing in all it's glory , it was meant to attract too  many eyes. the fancier it's cover gets the worthier it appears in the eyes of it's devotees , that hunger and eagrness to the candy is more intoxicating and sweet while it's still coverd , after taking the cover down, and getting the candy licked , that piece of sweetness becomes exposed, and no one likes  used things , it is transformed into a no longer appealing shape, it gets sticky , clingy and suffocating, taehyung adores taking the cover down , but once he gets the candy licked , it becomes too bitter for his taste .

Taehyung got back to campus , even though he had nothing to do back there , he kept playing today's events in his brain , remembering the past , how the yoonger has become , how he left a day before they would have finished the matter , how much time he spent convincing that fool that he loved him , and that it is absloutly normal for partners to make love , heck that stupid fool took him triple the time he spends to get laid to just get a kiss on the cheek , ugh would you believe that  , and the more he kept thinking regarding it , taehyung got angrier , he swore to himself that this stupid old bet with be done within a matter of days, being by the consent of the other or not he doesn't fucking care, for it took him long enough and he feels somehow irritated that he still haven't got what he wanted , don't get him wrong he just want a taste of that candy , he'll gladly offer it for others to share , the moment he's done.

a smirk appeared on his lips remembering an event he almost forgot about , an event that's gonna get him what he wanted .

"Come on let's play  baby boy I will show you exactly what hell resembles , for no one ever dared to keep me hanging but you , and what a grave mistake". he got up and headed to his dorm for he needs to get ready .

all men are preys of their own desire , driven by a peice of meat dangling between their legs , a thing called manhood , that makes them practically own the world , but is it though  ? 

is that the only thing a man is good for?

quite the nonsence if you ask me, you see men aren't real men if they chose to ignore feelings , men aren't men if all they give a damn about is to satisfy their needs and throw their partners as if they were nothing but a used tissue .you are a man if you are sweet and caring , you are a man if you smile to your better half , you are a man if you consider your life partner your better half , you are a man if you stand for your choice , and not be driven by this wrorld steareotype , and women are equaly women for doing the same .to love , and show that love , IT IS NOT CONSIDERED WEAKNESS .