The contract cup

"Ladies and gentelmen! Welcome to the final deul of the Contract cup! As you all know, the name says it, the winner of this deul gets to choose to become a deck tester for either the Kaiba Corporation! Or Industrial Illusion industries! And Now without further adieu! In the left corner stands Dan Carter, the zombie deulist!"

The comentator gave it a gap to allow the spectators to get their cheers in.

"And his opponent, the all so infamous Catherine Denver and her very beautifully constructed Valkyrie deck!"

Again the crowd went wild.

"Both seem to be faveroutes here! And its history in the making as not one of the two deulests in this final are using a structure deck claimed from previous legendary deulists! So now! Let the deul commence!"

"I hope you're ready zombie boy, you don't stand a chance against my Valkyries" Catherine said shuffling her deck and placing ot into her deuldisk.

"Careful Cat, don't underestimate your opponent now, I Certainly am not" Dan said finishing his shuffle and activating his disk.

"What ever, ladies first! I draw!"

Turn 1 LP: Dan 4000 Cat 4000

Dan watched her inspect her hand then smiled at him.

"I place two cards face down then summon my Valkarie Vierte in attack position"

The cute little Valkarie girl popped up with a giggle, her horse next to her.

"That ends my turn"

Turn 2

"My turn, i draw!"

Dan looked at his hand, it wasn't a bad start, a countergate trap, call of the mummy spell, two Goblin zobies and the Snatched bone trap card. He looked up at her.

"I activate my continuous spell card, call of the mummy Spell

by activating it i special summon to my field, Goblin zombie in defence, then i set another monster face down, and throw down two facedowns, back to you"