Forgotten Ring

Requested by: germthethirdaa
America x fem reader

Requested by: germthethirdaaAmerica x fem reader

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Birds chirp on this beautiful afternoon, flowers bloom as they saat happily  decorating this impermanent world. People walk towards their homes or meet the love they are waiting for at home. You walk while looking at the people with happiness and envy while thinking about the past that burry deep down from the ground. You close your eyes until you arrive at your destination, in a forest that is so green and beautiful.

You enter a old forest and keep walking until you meet someone in front of you, surrounded by old trees and wildflowers everywhere and You slowly approached him. You sit infront of him with a smile as tears start pouring helplesly, can't help but miss the eternal longing with the him, when suddenly You felt something warm wraped around your pity full form, you look at the grass and clenching on your fists tightly as tears keep falling out.

You miss him, you want to be with him, you want to be by his side, but you know that won't happen. You hear a whisper voice... Maybe It's just from your head.

Slowly You open your sore eyes, seeing the tombstone covered with leafs and dirt. You promised to always be by his side. You're happy he's not hurting anymore, but on the other hand You miss him so much, Still wearing the ring he gave you before he left.

"I will always be by your side."

.・。.・゜✭・

[Remake]Thursday, june 15 2023

[Remake]
Thursday, june 15 2023