Chapter 3

"Wolfgang's pov"

I was lost in my own thoughts about the girl that we just captured, when Her Majesty interrupted.

Golden Queen: Wolfgang, go fetch the prisoner.

Wolfgang: Alright.

                                  "Y/n pov"

I had a dream of the wolf guy. I don't know his name yet, but all I remember was that he was walking towards me. Then I am being annoyingly shaken awake, and I hate being shook awake.

Y/n: mmmmm, I'm up, I'm up! Geez, do you have to wake me so ruffly! I say in a groggily voice because duh, I just woke up.

Wolfgang: Get up, Her Majesty wants to see you.

Y/n: Ok. ( you speak more when you're half asleep)

Golden Queen: There you are, what took so long?

Wolfgang: It took a long time to get her to wake.

Y/ n: I-im a heavy sleeper t-that's all.

Golden Queen: I guess we should discuss your schedule. You will first accompany me for the first hour of the day. The next hour you will help Chef Pepper Jack in his kitchen. The next hour you will help Chompy Mage with his chompy's. You will then serve the food to us. After we eat, you will do the dishes, then you will accompany Wolfgang for an hour. Lastly, you will tend to all our needs. Any questions?

Y/n: When do I get a break?

Golden Queen: When we tell you that you can. Any more questions?

Y/n: No, ma'am.

Golden Queen: Call me Her Majesty or Majesty for short.

Well do you like it? I know they're kind of short, but I hope it's still good. Bye.