Untitled Part 3

after i said ok i handed to the minor. When I get there I just had to do my happy dance. When my when my friends saw me they just had to laugh I was so happy for some reason. When I go done dancing to go see what Kim had got. She was done and got a purple, pink, and black butterfly on her left shoulder. I was telling Kim how I thought it was so cute. When jazz walked up to us with tries in her eyes and that scared me so I went back in the car in got the last bottle of beer in Kim's car and drink it all up and I was not scared anymore just excised.

"Um are you ready?" tom said.

"yes." I said.

"Okay how you want it?" tom said.

"Here I want you to write it like this." I said and gave him a piece of paper.

I did same thing I did early but this time I song" wish you loved me" by Tynishi Keli out loud.

Uhh uhh uh uh uo woah woah uh uh uh uh ou whoa whoa..

Something, Something Is Simple As Me Hearing Your Name

Puts Me, Puts Me In A Place That I Can't Even Explain

I Really Didn't Know Back Then But Right Now I'm Totally Sure

Baby I Know I'm Your Friend But I Wanna Be Much More'! Get Butterflies When I See You Coming

Oh Boy You Got Me Running

This Feeling In My Stomach Tells Me I Should Be Your Woman

Cause You're The Only One Who Makes My Fairy Tale Come True

How Can Someone Make Me So Sad But Still I Only Want Them To Stay

I Wanna Say I Love You So Bad, But I Don't Wanna Scare You Away

Please I Wish That You'll Understand

That I Wanna Be More Than Just Your Friend

I Wish You Loved Me

I stop because I don't feel anything and open my eyes and everyone is just standing there looking at me and its starting to freak me out.

"Are you done tom?" I asked.

"Oh yeah... let me...get the minor... so you can see It." tom said going in the back of the store.

"Why is everyone staring at me do it look bad or something?" I said.

Nobody said anything they just looked at me like I was a new species. After a minute or two Tom finally came back with the minor. I had to go back to the full body minor because it was on my right side rub cage. I'm surprise it didn't hurt like they said it wound on TV shows. When I got to the minor I was speechless there was no words to show how much loved it so I just jumped on tom back and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks Tom I love it. Love it." I said.

"Good to know." Tom said laughing.

"Okay how much do it cash tom?" I said still on his back.

"Faith gets off tom back!"Kim said.

"Yeah I want to get on!" jazz said.

"Jazz!" Kim said.

"What?"Jazz said.

"Well because you love it so mush and its late it's on the house." Tom said.

"Yeah girls did you hear that It's on the house. Thanks tom."I said then kiss his cheek again before getting off his back.

"Thanks a lot Tom, now come on we have to get home before are parent wake up so bye tom." Kim said grapping jazz's and mine hand and started dragging us out of the store.

"Bye tom." jazz and I said in unison before leaving out the store.

"I don't want to go home this might be the last time I get to see my best friends my sisters my ride or die and I don't want to say good bye not now not ever." I said crying.

"Come on girl don't cry because if you cry I'm going to cry." Jazz said.

"Yeah because I do not look cute when I cry, besides it not like we will never see each other ever again in we can talk on the phone every night right jazz?" Kim said.

"Right every night." Jazz said.

"So let's say good bye for now." Kim said.

"Good bye for now." Jazz said.

"Yeah, good bye for now sis." I said crying and laughing at the same time.

After that Kim drove us home I was so sleepy I didn't even care to sneak in I just walked in the house in went to my bed and bed. Lucky for me my parents were still sleep I mean I was 5:34 o'clock in the morning