Moving

"Henry, did you check your room to make sure those animals got every thing?"
"Yes mama."
"Henry straighten your back we are now pretty much royalty and i will not be know as the mother of a king with a hunched back."
"Oh Zippy quit fussing. And he is fifth in line to the thrown unless the prince has a child then he will never inherit." Said my step-father
" George!!! We are now a part of the civilized upper class. You will not call me Zippy. You will refer to me as Zippora or my dear not ZIPPY." Said mama.
My mother was a widow and she often talked about money. And my new "father" was fourth in line to the english thrown. He was a kind man with fair features he had light brown hair and green eyes. He always talked about the betterment of work conditions for the lower class and how we should enforce stricter slave laws.
I however thought we should abolish slavery. My real father thought slavery was a foul thing and always talked about the subject as if it were an infestation that had driven the english people mad. He use to say "The English are thought superior. But i know the truth. For only when we live in harmony can we be superior."
"Zippy, ziporra loosen up. We are not royal... Yet. And if this turns out to be a boy then your son will never inherit my throne." Said my step-dad.
"I know my love but still i ju..." Said my mom before i cut in.
"Your pregnant! How could you let that thing touch you?" I asked in a repulsed tone.
"As i was saying before you so rudely cut in. I just want everything to be perfect and so far it hasnt been." Said my mother looking into his eyes.

After that i walked away. The had been married for three months and they were already pregnant. My mother had a knack for attracting rich men. My father was a german scientist and was working on trying to make porcelain or as they called it white gold. But one day they found him at the bottom of the English channel he had been beaten so badly that my mother could only identify him by a mark on his left hand.
I was three when that happened and i remember my mother leaving late at night and always coming home with a new man.
I walked to the front door and loaded my stuff into he cab. Half an hour latter we were driving drown the road toward our new house.