It's not what it looks like!

After the meeting Itzy and TXT had, everything seems to work perfectly; they helped the two with everything they needed to learn

After the meeting Itzy and TXT had, everything seems to work perfectly; they helped the two with everything they needed to learn. They also established a good relationship with each other.

TXT really thought they would forever stay awkward with Ryujin but then she reached out to them and now they are just vibin' with each other. Beomgyu easily gets along with the girls because of his persistence.

TXT and Itzy still rarely go out but they still manage to get closer to each other because of Beomgyu and Ryujin. While the two decided to limit their meetings to avoid getting caught again. They still needed to hide the friendship they have from the public but their parents knew everything- except from the 'switch' that happened. They are still hesitating to tell people about it. They want to fix it on their own and keep it a secret as long as they can. They don't want to get more attention especially they are one of the hottest rookies in the industry.

It's Saturday, Itzy left the dorm to go back to their respective homes since the promotion period for Not Shy is over and Beomgyu was left alone. Yeji texted Ryujin that Beomgyu insisted on going home and Ryujin decided to come over to convince him to go at least see her parents.

"Hey go home and show yourself to my mom and dad."

"How 'bout you? Why aren't you going home, huh?"

"You're from Daegu. You think it's right around the corner?"

"It's just 3 hours-"

"3 hours and how many days I'll be far from Seoul?"

Beomgyu sarcastically raised both of his hands, "Fine! Come with me, I'll visit your family."

"What are you saying? You want my dad to beat your body?"

"You're using it. Talk to your dad and explain why he shouldn't kill you."

Ryujin sighs, "Fine, just stay here but make sure to text or call them every once in a while. I'll be going now.."

Beomgyu held her wrist, preventing her from leaving.

"Wait, don't go. Stay here with me... I feel lonely." he said in a low voice and looked down.

Ryujin lightly slapped him on his arm. "Go home then!"

Beomgyu pouted at her.

Ryujin looked at him with disgust and sat down on the sofa.

Beomgyu smiled and turned on the TV. They watched a drama silently side by side.

Ryujin immediately turned off the TV when the drama ended. "I'm bored now. You wanna talk?"

"About what?"

"Hmm.. our situation?"

"You know we don't have any progress, right?"