Two.

Chapter two- The party

Picture- Julianne Hough as Charlie

I paid the taxi driver and he drove off, trying to get away from the raging party before me. It wasn't a raging party to me, but to some people it is. I come to parties every week. But none of the parties have been at a house quite as big as this one.

It's a fucking mansion, I feel bad for the person who has to clean this up.

Nicole, Leah, and I walk up to the house like we own it. Passing people who can barely walk, people talking and the occasional passed out person on the front lawn. I don't know how people got this drunk that fast, I mean, we graduated two hours ago.

I can already hear the music blasting through my ears and I can feel the beat of the music in my chest. The song sounds familiar but I don't recognize it. Probably heard it at some party exactly like this.

We all in and head straight for the kitchen. Along the way I grab a shot of tequila, just to get me started. Once we get into the kitchen I see a couple of people getting drinks, and the other people are the losers who came to a party to drink water and sit in the kitchen and talk the whole time. Who does that?

I grab some strawberry flavored drink, I don't even know what it's called.

"Hey, let's go find some guys." Nicole yells over the music. But even yelling, it's still barely audible. Although, I can easily figure out what she is saying.

"Sure, look for a group. Saves time." I say nodding my ahead and agreeing. "I'm gonna look outside, want to come with me?" I ask starting to walk out the kitchen and turning my head. They nod and follow.

As we walk out I can feel the cool air crash against my skin. There is more people out here than usual, mostly the people who wanted to get away from the music. So, the people who don't normally come to parties. Like honestly, what's the point of going to party if you don't want to have fun. Because I don't think sitting alone in a corner is considered "fun".

"Look over there, by the lake." I say, not pointing. They nod and we make our way over.

"Hey." I say talking to the guys. They turn around. Damn! They're hot. "Do you even go to our school?" I ask. I've never seen them before.

"No, but there's like 500 people here, and I wanted a drink." The one next to me says.

"Good point." I say shrugging my shoulders. Nicole and Leah start talking to the other two guys and I focus my attention to the guy next to me. "Name?" I ask him.

"What?" He says confused. I roll my eyes, how does he not know what I mean by 'name?', does it sound like I'm asking him if he's a fucking penguin, no.

"Ugh. Your name! What's your name?" I ask sitting on the railing of the bridge behind me.

"Oh, Landon." He says looking down.

"Well, Landon, did you come here for any others reason than a drink?" I ask running my hand down his arm and biting my lip.

He grabs my hand, pulling off my seat on top of the bridge railing. "Come with me." He says, his gaze never leaving in front of him. I smirk, knowing I've achieved what I wanted when he walks up the stairs, finding an empty bedroom. He shuts the door, locking it behind us.

I'm slammed against a wall, and he presses his lips against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck, twisting my fingers in his hair. He lets out a moan. I smile into the kiss. After a few seconds Landon's tongue glides across my bottom lip, and I accept.

——

After that's done Landon falls asleep, while I get up, slipping my clothes back on and leaving.

I go back to the kitchen, I left my drink on the bridge. If there's one thing I've learned, never set your drink down and drink it again. That was a bad experience.

In the kitchen I get a new a drink. Just some vodka. Maybe a little strong. I came to drink and get laid, and the second part was already completed. I sit on the countertop and scroll through Twitter, waiting for Nicole and Leah. We always meet up in the kitchen.

After a few minutes I see Leah walk in.

"How was he?" She asks me, pouring something for herself.

"Eh. Yours?" I reply.

"Decent, have you seen Nicole yet?" She asks me taking a sip of her drink.

"No, but I'm getting tired of waiting." I complain, I'm not the most patient person.

Just then, Nicole walks in. Giggling and everything.

"I'll take it he was good?" I say laughing.

She nods sliding her back down the counter and sitting on the floor. "Amazing." She says looking up at us.

We both slightly laugh to ourselves as she gets herself a drink. Let's go dance.

Some random song plays in the background and I begin to dance. About half way through a guy comes to me from behind and I grind on him. The song ends and I stop turning around to smirk at him. His face is speechless. You know what they say, confidence is everything.

I grab another drink and head outside again. It's to hot in there. I see a place to do body shots and go and do one. The guy is hot, like eight pack hot. I drink the tequila, lick the salt, and take a bite of the lime. A smile and walk away.

I take my phone out of my pocket and text Nicole and Leah in the group text.

'U guys ready to head home starting to get boring' I send and get a reply about thirty seconds later.

'Sure meet me outside I'll bring Leah she's wasted' Nicole sends.

'Kk'

I slip my phone back in my pocket and walk through the house out to the front lawn. I sit on the curb and call a cab.

Definitely a little tipsy, not full on drunk though. I see Leah clinging on to Nicole coming out of the door. Nicole can barely walk and is pointing up at the sky, which only has stars in it. I laugh and the taxi pulls up behind me.

We get in and all head to my house so we can fall asleep after a super long day.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Nothing huge really happened in this chapter because it was supposed to somewhat show the kind of person that she is.

-The Author

P.S. I will not be revealing my real name or my main account until the book (maybe series, I'm not sure yet) is finished.