One Month Part Two-Dixison(A)

Dixie's P.O.V
I wasn't the same after the incident with Addison. 2 months had passed and everyone hated me. Even my own family. I ended up pushing everyone away. I quit my job and moved to another apartment somewhere else.

I never heard from my family after I moved away. The only person(well not a person but an animal)that stayed with me was my dog Callie(A/N i don't know if that's how you spell her dog's name).

My family wanted to keep her but when I was leaving to my car she came running after me. So I kept her with me.

--------------------------------------------
My sleeping schedule was ruined. I couldn't sleep because I would have nightmares about the incident. I don't want to relive it so I just stay up until exhaustion takes over and I end up passing out. I prefer passing out because I don't have dreams. I know its bad but it's the only way for me to get any type of rest.

I miss my family. I miss my friends. I miss my old life. I miss the life I had before I cheated.

I shouldn't have cheated. I loved Addison and she loved me. I guess I was just to stupid to realize what I was doing was wrong. I should have been there for her. I could have helped her.

I'm so sorry Addison.

———————————————————-
"Dixie" I hear a familiar voice call out.

"If you're there please don't give up. I love you. I need you to-"That's all I hear before I wake up again.

I look around for signs of anyone. This has been happening ever since I started cheating.

I don't know what it means or who that voice is but the voice sounds familiar.

I get up and realize that I passed out on the couch. I walk to my kitchen and make coffee.

I drink my coffee then I get back into bed. These days I have no motivation or energy to do anything. All I do is eat, drink, pass out then repeat.

It's unhealthy but it's my only way of comfort. I lost my family and friends so I'm all alone.

I'm sitting on my couch when I hear my apartment phone ringing. I get up and answer it.

"Hello" I say

"Dixie?" I hear a familiar voice say.

"Who is this?" I ask my eyes slightly wide.

"It's me Charli" I hear her say.

My eyes widen and they fill with tears.

"Charli?" I say with uncertainty.

"Yes it's me Dixie. I've been looking for you everywhere. I tried calling you on your phone but it said it was unavailable and I started freaking out so I started looking for you and then one day I saw you at a liquor store and I followed you and found where you were staying and I called the front desk and they gave me your apartment phone number so I called." Charli explains.

"Charli it's so nice to hear your voice again. I missed you so much." I say with tears falling. Someone actually took their time to find me.

"Dixie are you ok?" Charli asks.

"I don't know. I messed up, I lost the love of my life, I lost my friends and family and I'm all alone. I don't sleep I only sleep when I pass out." I say finally letting all my problems out.

"Oh Dixie I'm so sorry with what you were going through all this time. I shouldn't have left you. I should have followed you. I should have fought to keep you home with us. I'm so sorry Dixie"Charli says letting out a sob.