Chapter 11

Myriams POV:

"Phil I'm sorry I never meant to hurt you" I say

"Why would you do it?" Phil says through his sobs

"I don't know I did have a crush on him before you even told me you were together " ..."he came on to me and I didn't stop it because I liked it but I did want to stop it but I couldn't".

"I trust you"

"Don't trust me trust dan...he didn't try to hurt you he said" I say.

"Not right now" he says

"Just leave me alone" he adds

I leave and go to dan

"You ass" and he grabs my wrist
"I know okay I'm sorry I just love you but I love dan I can't stop myself" he says I can see tears run down his face. I place a kiss on his cheek he leans in for a hug and I let him I sit on the couch and his head is on my chest.

I wake up the next day and dan is still on me but his arm is around me then there is a blanket. oh crap and I'm a light sleeper and I would've felt dan move so that means Phil did this. I feel x10 worse.

"Dan get the heck off my boob hurts" it was true it did

"Sorry" he gets up

I get up to go to the bathroom but first I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and I see a note on the bench (counter or table)

It reads

"Dear myriam and dan I left I need some time to clear my head don't even try to contact me because I'm leaving my phone here please just leave me alone until I come back I might not be here for a while have fun with each over since that's what you are good at doing ....bye ,phil"

I start to sob

"What's wrong "dan puts a hand on my shoulder

I spin around and throw the note at him and run

-------------------------------------

Sorry it's kinda long