pt.4 *story 1*

I LITERALLY THOUGHT YALL DIDN'T WANT THIS SO I DIDN'T DO ANOTHER PART. IM SORRY.

excuse mistakes

pls vote, comment and enjoy🤎
———-

you sat at lunch table next to iwaizumi and in front of oikawa. Your head was down not even touching your food.

"What's wrong y/n?" Oikawa asked. You lifted your head seeing tears down your eyes. He was in shocked as iwa laughed.

"Iwa-Chan this is not funny! This is serious." He said grabbing a napkin and wiping your tears.

You felt iwa grab your waist and whisper in your ear. "All you have to do is say the safe word and I'll stop if it's too much."

You shook your head in no. You and iwa have been wanting to try overstimulation. You just never thought it would be at school. You felt iwa's hand go towards your thighs, he caressed it as his had went up your skirt.

You grabbed his hand and looking at him before the vibrator was turned to a higher setting. You grabbed him by the shirt, clinging him as you shook.

It was your fourth orgasm. In classes you just bit your arm while you released because you've asked to go to the bathroom twice before that.

you shook hard as iwa put his hand on your ass and groping it. You were so embarrassed because it was in front of oikawa and people could see iwa if they were looking.

Your breathing became hard and iwa wiped your tears away, turning down the vibrator to the first setting. You sighed in relaxation. You turned to the side seeing oikawa's face in shock as he cleared his throat.

"Well...that's bold iwa." He said understanding exactly what was happening to you. Him and iwa smirked before high-fiving across the table. You rolled your eyes thinking that oikawa would be on your side.

you went to the bathroom to change your pants again...you always brought extras with you just in case.
•••

It was the end of the day and the vibrator was off since iwaizumi was in practice.

You waited in the library to go home with him since it was Friday you were staying the night.

It was 6:00 so you walked over the gym waiting for iwa to come out of the locker room.

You said hi to everyone passing to go home, you were pretty close to everyone just because you've hung out with the team before. Oikawa walked past you smirking and waving at you.

Your eyes rolled before he stopped and looked back.

"Good luck, you'll need it." He said laughing. You watched him closely, squinting your eyes.

you looked down at your phone seeing a text from iwa to come to the club room. You walked through the gym, seeing it was empty and you were guessing y'all were the last ones there.

You walked in the club room, seeing iwa taking off his shirt and throwing it in the bag. You went up to him and tapped on his shoulder.

"What did you need" you asked, leaning on the locker. He turned and took off his practice shorts, making you blush.

"I was gonna wait till we got home but I wanna do it now." He said trapping you against the locker and wrapping his arms around your waist.

You panicked as he went down to your legs and lifted up your skirt.

"These are not the underwear I saw when we started this." He said playing with them.

He took off your underwear off slowly before throwing them in his bag. he slide a finger in which caused you to gasp as he slowly took the vibrator out.

he suddenly stood up, lifting you up with no problem. He smashed his lips against yours as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"c-cant you wait till we're home?" You asked him as he kissed your neck.

"I wanna do it now. So imma do it." He said, pulling down his boxers and looking at you.

"Is this okay?" he asked and you nodded your head.

He slid in with no problem. slamming you down as he bottomed out.

you both moaned in bliss as he slammed your back against the lockers. He started to thrust as he kissed you, shoving his tongue on your mouth. You fought for dominance as you gripped his hair, moaning through the kiss.

He pulled away from the kiss, before going down to your neck and marking you, sucking on your sensitive spot until it was purple.

"iwa...s-slow down ugh." you said pulling his hair, making him groan.

"shut up." he said before grabbing your hands and lifting them above your head, ramming into you more.

He only had one hand under your butt as his slammed into you at a constant pace. He moaned as your hole squeezed.

You moaned loudly but he suddenly stopped and looked at the door.

"Is someone in there." someone asked as you and iwa made eye contact.

You eyes widened as he smirked and thrusted slowly. You gasped and put your head on his shoulder, biting into it to stop yourself from moaning.

He slowly took it out and thrusted back in and you moaned loudly as you felt his other hand grip your neck.

"Shut the fuck up." He said lifted your upper half back up and into the locker. You gasped as he hit your g-spot.

You were about to moaned until the grip tighten. You looked at him as he gave you warning eyes.

"Hello?" you heard again. And suddenly heard footsteps that's faded. you sighed in the relief of not getting caught as he continued to hit your g-spot and let out soft moans.

The only thing that was keeping you up was his pelvis as you squirmed around trying to break his hold. He let go of your hands and held you again.

He squeezed your throat and pulled you to his lips. you both groaned as your lips smashed together in perfect sink. you both moaned as you pulled away.

"I-I'm going to cum." You said as he groaned and agreed with you. Forbidden words fell out of y'all's mouth.

Your stomach twisted in knots as you felt to it eyes roll back. He squeezed your throat tighter, giving you no voice to let out.

He kissed you as a moan fell out of his mouth. he shook a little as he came.

You both let our breaths. As he walked to the nearest bench and let you down.

"why couldn't we do that at home?" You asked him as he smirked. He went to his bag to put on his other clothes.

"I've been wanting to do it in the club room...it's on my bucket list." he said packing up all the other stuff including the vibrator in his bag.

"I can still stay the night right?" You asked as you shook your head. This day was something to remember.

"If I get some head and round two." He said trailing off his words and looked at you with a smile. You frowned

"Fuck you...I've been cumming all day. I'm hurt." You said and his face turned into a small pout.

"...I'll give you some head." He trailed off again, looking at you with a smile. You sat there thinking about it.

"fine. head first." you said as he laughed and picked you up, you wrapped your legs around his waist.

"Let's go then." He said grabbing both of y'all's bags and locking up the club room.
——

TOOK ME FOREVER BYE.

this was kinda bad um👩🏾‍🦯

pls give me feedback. Ik you've been waiting for a long time...but I hope it was good.

I was gonna post Saturday but I took the ACT that morning and it sucked out all my braincells.

thank for reading and love you shawties😘🤎.