Sick day.

Yeah imma just writing in English this chapter lmao
(Ceux qui sont français jsp si vous allez comprendre mais bon c un test -)
Nagito is being sick and Hajime is taking care of him

Sorry for the bad spelling and mistakes !

Enjoy !
————————————-

-Komaeda you're boiling !
He touch his forehead with his hand , making blush the other boy.

-N-No , Hinata-Kun please don't worry about me.

-Of course Im worried ! Komaeda.. please let me check your temperature.

-If you insist.
He looks away for a while and he stand up , searching for the object. The brunette came back where his friend was.

-Okay Komaeda ! Here we are-

He sit next to him and put the small thing under his arm. He looks the white boy in the eyes , waiting the common beep.

The twisted friend was embarrassed , He was so much close to him and their faces were so close. Nagito waited , hoping it will be quick. Luckily a sound escaped from under his arm.

BEEPPP

The brunette take away the thing and read the numbers that were writing.

39,2

-Wow you really got fever.. Komaeda you shouldn't hide your feelings. Just let me help you from your sickness.. please

-B-But.. Hinata-Kun.. I don't want you to catch my cold ! My cycle of luck can cause you a lot of trouble.. I don't want you to get sick.

-Komaeda don't worry. I can handle a stupid virus. I will handle this with you ! It's not that bad , is it ? (If it's corona , no it's bad Hajimeme-)

-I guess I trust you..
He sighed a bit and lay slowly down in the sofa. His fever was high , he's of course extremely tired.

-I bring you some médecines , i'll be right back.

The orange boy , walk in his room. Knowing that he have a lot of médecines here. He bring some for his fever , for maybe headache ect- and come back near him again.

-Okay Komaeda , now time to take your medecine !

The other boy sit and look tiredly his crush , blushing a bit. He looks at Hajime , putting some sirup in the spoon. Then he approched the medication near the hope boy 's mouth.

-Open whole.

After this action , the face of Komaeda turned more red than before. He shakes a bit and then close his eyes to open his mouth timidly. The brunette put the spoon inside his mouth for him to swallow. That's what he do instantly. He wimsper a little "Disgusting.." after that. Hinata smiled at him and laughed.

-It's disgusting isn't it ?

-Yeah.. you only say that because you don't taste the medecine ! It taste like orange but..

-Orange ? Well that should be good , no ?

-If you really want to know , then just take a spoon with it.

Hajime was a little surprised by that fact but he was right. It take the same spoon and take more médecine in it , then he approched the medecine near his mouth. Nagito blushed hardly but didn't say anything at first.

The brown boy take the medecine and taste it. His saliva was now indirectly touching Nagito 's.

-You're right , it taste orange of course but.. that taste shit.