A Mansion Beyond Time

It was his childhood home, and it was strange to think it's aura changed so much over the years. The last time he was here he was 7, but this time he's here to see what happened to his father. Chase Raventhorn is back at his childhood home with his best friend Karma Pasta to find out why people died so much there but if they were going to do it, it would be on this night of All Hallows Eve. The mansion looked just like he remembered... like it had been preserved by time itself. "Come on Karma it's time we enter'' Chase smiled walking up to the door after they had a look around "I don't know Chase, I don't think this is a good idea" Karma mumbled, walking slowly toward the door. Chase looked at Karma with the death stare "You will come with me and like it." he growled, she nodded slowly and walked inside of the house with Chase. As they walked in, Chase noticed something off, as the door slowly creaked shut they knew something was definitely up. They walked down a dark hallway slowly as Chase found an old fashioned candle that was already lit. "Okay, that's off putting" Chase whispered picking it up. Then they heard a loud bang down the hall. As they went to look they found a tiny china doll that fell off the shelf, the doll stood up and jumped at Karma "AHHHHHHH!!!! IT JUMPED ON ME!!! GET IT!!" she wailed as she was being attacked by this tiny doll. Chase started kicking it as Karma was still screaming. "IT BIT ME" Karma yelped in pain as the doll was still clinging on to her. Chase pulls out a glock and shoots the doll twice, the doll soon shattering to pieces on the floor. "Gotta love mom at the moment" he laughed nervously as he put the glock back into his pocket. "CHASE!" Karma exclaimed "What could you possibly want now, Karma?" Chase said, hiding a smirk. "You almost shot my leg off!!!" Karma scolded. "Maybe you should know how to take care of yourself," he scoffed, picking the candle up as it flickered. Karma mocked Chase quietly without him noticing.