Pt. 6

Lisa brought her family to Dubai.
Mom "I'm so happy you brought us here, Lisa." She nodded, Isabella "Mommy, where is my daddy?" Lisa and her mom was shocked.

Lisa "Your dad break mommy's heart." Isabella "Who is my daddy? I want to know him."

Lisa "Your dad is Kunpimook Bhuwakul ( BamBam ). He cheats on me because of another woman." Isabella just nodded.

Lisa brought her mom and daughter to the Emirates Airlines Office.

Mom "Wow, this is the most luxurious place i've ever been." Isabella "I want to become like mommy." Lisa laughs.

Wendy "Is this your family?" Lisa nodded, "This is my mom, and this is my daughter, Isabella."

Wendy "Nice to meet both of you. I'm Wendy Son, Lisa's close friend." Mom "Nice to meet you Wendy."

Wendy bends her other leg to reach the kid's height. She loves kids alot.

Wendy "Hi little girl, your beautiful like your mom. What's your name?"
Isabella "I'm Isabella Manoban. 6 years old." Wendy squeezed her cheeks.

***********

Lisa and her mom are talking about handsome, hot mens. While Wendy and Isabella are playing dolls.

Chaeyoung "Wendy-unnie, who is this beautiful little girl?" Wendy "This is Isabella, Lisa's daughter."

Chaeyoung greeted the young girl, and played with her.

Jimin passed by, Mom "Who is that handsome pilot?" Lisa "That's Captain Park Jimin, people really call him Captain Jim. Why?"

Mom "Is he single? I want him." Lisa "He is bisexual, he dated 6 guys and 10 girls." She joked so that her mom will believe, Wendy and Chaeyoung hide their laughter. Mom "What!? Omo, he is that hot but bisexual." She shouted and people are watching her.

************************
Cindy was kicked out because she was making out in the middle of the flight.