LONG YEARS BACK!!

A tired girl running on a road,,,,after her exam, and yeah she finally climb up on a bus.
"Huhhhh! Thank god! This is not missed.."
After taking some steps
"Seat!! Seat!!!" She was tensed coz the bus is full and yeah
she found a seat but shit! That's not a window seat..
Then her eyes went to the boy sitting at the window seat.

The moment stop for a second,, she can't believe on her eyes...for a moment she loses herself,,, a little smirk on her face but when the boy look at her she moves her eyes.

The boy also surprized to see her..
He is blindly watching her for a min, smiling, hesitating, also disappointing as she trying to ignore him..

Actually she doesn't want to ignore him, but she hesitate to at least look at him..

He is also not that good in convo so silence remains on their seat..
.
The whole bus is chirping but they both were sit silent.

Innerly want to talk but still silent.
After a few minutes  when Mishti setteled comfortably she gather her courage,, take a sip of water, look at him,,, he is looking outside the window, then to her,,

"I think I have met u before" Mishti tried a cheesy line,, and

Abir was dumb at that moment then he reply
"I have never thought you will forget me"

"Ohh! No! No, I didn't forget you! How? How did I?? It's just..." And she have no words..

"Mmmmm,, I think you are ignoring me" Oops! If she will get angry? He is thinking in his mind..

"Aaaaaaa... Wh... Why? I? ignore? you??" And her eyes down.

For couple of minutes they both were confused, excited, hesitated, happy, disappointed, n a mixture of many more..

The bus start, but they still silent. He is looking outside n she is lost in her phone..
Deep down both want more convos.
But don't know how to start? And what to say?

Abir rolled his eyes, and look at her phone,, then to her,, but she is not moving her eyes.. Even she wanted it badly..

Their hearts were beating fast and both of them shivers.

"So,,, from where you came? I mean what r u doing here?" Finally after a lot time Abir start something.

"Aaa.. actually,, I'm coming from exam and going back to home.. And u?"

"Me?? Vo! I came here to the nearest market for some work, and now I'm also going to the home.."
Okay so this question complete.. Now what next?

"And,, where are you live now? I heard you changed your house! Is it?" Mishti asked confident now.. But she is not that

"No! We didn't change our house, we were in the same.."
His reply make her smile.
She remember those days when she went his house.
And she got one another question

"How are uncle aunty? And your brother Kunal?"

"Yeah! They also good."

"Ohkay! It's very long to meet them"

"If u miss them,, so why won't you come home?"
His question, stop Mishti..
And she went into a flashback moment

Flashback
A little girl of about 8-10 years, running in a street careless.
Stop  in front of a main door named Rajvansh House..

And she remember that Abir has changed his school. She wanna ask him. So she move her hands to open the door..
But.. Something stops her doing this..
She moved her hand backwards, and also step back, went to her house...
And started crying...
...

"Hellow! Where u lost?" Abir wave his hand and ask.

"No! Nowhere!" Back to her sense she gave a fake smile.

"So! Why won't you came home? From this long time" He continued his question.

"You can also come to my home!!!So why won't you?" Her reply made him also paused..
.
.

"Ahemmmm" Mishti cleared her voice n
"Ohkay! It's just ohkay! Let's leave it.. We met now after a long years back.. So tell me bout your life!" She tries to normal the situation, so she divert the topic.

"Life!! What about life? It's just that simple as I'm busy in handling our business n rest of my time spend for studies.." He replied in a very boring low tone which also down Mishti's level.

"And,, what bout you??"

"Me! Aaaa..my life is not that simple life..as I'm not so much busy. I want many things to do.. But only the problem is I haven't opportunities" She is in medium mood not a bad as well not a good..

"You said, you want to do many things! So what do you wanna do?"
"I just wanna be alone with myself for some time..want to go anywhere else alone.." Abir adoring her, he want to understand her feeling but he can't be able

"I.. Guess.. You are here alone... If I didn't met you.. I mean there is nobody with you..So.."

"Ammm... Yeah! But.. Here I know my destination.. I know I'm going to my home.. I know the way here..
Basically, I want to lost somewhere alone.." Abir still not able to understand.. Whatever Mishti was saying going over his head..

"Aaaaaab.. Ohkay.. But what will u do if u alone?"

"I'll... I'll... Ammmm" She is confused and Abir start laughing at her.

Mishti becomes angry and said
"It's ok, when I spend my alone time then I'll tell u."

"Ohk! Ohk!" Abir still laughing

Then they have a nice more chitchat.
.
.
.
About an hour passed and their station is near. From where their ways soon parted.

"Abirrr, we are near to our houses" Mishti said in a low voice as she want this journey to be more long.

"Hmmm.. Mishti" Abir replied a cold tone.

"Ohhhh Godd! This man is still that duffer.. ask me my no. idiot" Mishti in her mind thinking but Abir was such an idiot that time.

"So Abir, then we will not met again!"

"Why Mishti? U can came to my home.. Then we will meet."
Mishti gave tight fake smile.

"Ohk! U have phone right! Then gimme ur number."
And Abir got that now, he hit his head and gave her a visiting card.

Abir realize he had messed up his impression. So,, to recover it he said
"Mishti,, it is really very good to see you after such

long years back.

I always felt that I lost my one and only friend, but today after these chitchats. I got her back.."
His words moist her eyes.

But before she could utter anything, their station arrive, and due to the crowd they both seperated without saying a
Byee..

Author's NoteHey guys! I'm back with a new story

Author's Note
Hey guys! I'm back with a new story. May you will like this.
Keep voting n commenting
For the next part stay tuned.