daddy's home

3:54 pm

            I looked over at my clock and bit my lip to keep from squealing, I could barely contain myself. It’s been two months since Sam had been in Los Angeles and I yearned for him more than anything, he’s been away touring the world with his best friends; Jack, Jack, and Nate. I was beyond excited. He was supposed to land at 6:00 that gave me about 2 hours to get ready, I had reserved a dinner at a very fancy restaurant he adored to eat at, I was still trying to think of something to do for him since he’d been away for so long and finally it clicked. I should definitely plan to you-know-what with him, he hasn’t gotten any since last time I visited him at one of the tour stops, and I knew that because anytime we had a chance to talk on the phone he tried to have phone sex with me but I refused.

            The clock had striked 5:58 and I was dressed in a sexy black dress that hugged my curves perfectly, I must admit my body looked amazing and I knew Sam would love it, I had began to get nervous I honestly didn’t know why but I had butterflies in my stomach, probably because I was finally going to see my lovely boyfriend. Possibly also because I was over-thinking the fact that he may not like my gift to him. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the door open I quickly made my way downstairs and saw him, his back was turned to me- he was closing the door and as he turned around he dropped his bags and flashed his beautiful smile at me, I loved Sam’s smile; the way his cheeks concave to make dimples and the fact that he always smiles so big his eyes squint. I loved it— I loved him. I couldn’t contain myself anymore I squealed loudly and jumped into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me and said, “My baby, I missed you so much.” I smiled and kissed his lips slowly, he kissed me back taking my bottom lip in between his own as he caressed my cheek, gently placing his hand on my jawline and lifting my head a bit, I pulled away biting his lip slowly. He then went to pepper kisses up my neck stopping at my ear lobe and nibbling it a bit, then he whispered, “I like your dress.” I giggled and replied, “I knew you would.”

            I dragged him upstairs to get ready but he couldn’t seem to keep his hands off of me, he kept kissing and sucking on my neck. The bastard left me about 13 hickies. He slid his hands down to my ass and squeezed it as he attached his lips to mine; slipping his tongue into my mouth and moving it against my own. I moaned softly into him.

"You should get ready," I tried to speak in-between our kisses.

You should get on the bed,” he retorted.

           I put my hands on his chest and ran them up and down, “Or daddy can get dressed so we can have a cute little dinner then when we get back we can do as you please.” He ran his hand against my side and lightly pushed me onto the bed, I stared up at him as he unbuckled his belt and said “or not.” He then proceeded to throw off his shirt and unbutton his pants, I felt myself getting wet. He helped me stand up and unzipped my dress slipping it off of me, once it fell to the floor he raised an eyebrow and leaned into me kissing my shoulder, “No panties? You know I should punish you for that.” I licked my lips and bit down on my bottom lip to keep from moaning, boy did he have a way with words. He knew exactly what to say to get me aroused and it worked every time. I turned us around so he was now standing against the bed; I pushed him on the bed and moved onto his lap. I began kissing down his neck earning soft moans from him. He put his hands on my waist and started grinding me against himself, I let out a loud whimper when I felt the friction. 

           "Get on your knees and wrap that pretty little mouth of yours around daddy’s cock," I gasped when hearing his choice of words. I almost instantly dropped on my knees in front of him. I palmed him through his boxer briefs until his bulge was prominent. Then I pulled his briefs off of him slowly; watching his cock spring up and hit his lower abdomen, hearing a soft moan escape his lips from the tight fabric. I pumped his length a few times before I enveloped his tip in my mouth and sucked only on his head. His groans and grunts filled the room.

"Babe stop teasing," He whined.

"What, Daddy doesn’t like that?" I looked up at him innocently and batted my eyes at him.

           Suddenly he grabbed me and layed me on the bed with my ass propped up. “You know if you’re going to be a tease I’m going to punish you for being such a bad girl,” he uttered. As soon as he finished his sentence his hand came into contact with my right cheek, the smack echoed through the room. Sam repeated spanking me until both my cheeks reddened and his hand print was left visible, I gasped when he kneaded my ass and trailed his hand down to my heat. He groaned loudly and said, “Fuck baby you’re so wet.” He rubbed his hand against my folds earning several moans from me, but I got aggravated I just wanted him in me, “Stop fucking teasing me, Sam.” He smirked and layed me on my back. Then Sam layed next to me and propped himself up on his elbow and leaned into my face, placing a fervent kiss on my lips then kissing my jaw and stopping at my ear as he trailed his free hand down my stomach leaving me goosebumps. He reached my clit and pressed down against it with his thumb, making me whimper loudly.

"You like that baby? You like how daddy touches your pussy?" he whispered harshly into my ear.

"Fuck yes, Sam." I gasped out

He suddenly came to a stop, “What was that?”

"Yes, I love it Sam!"

"Who?" he gave a cheeky smile.

           I bit my lip and narrowed my eyes at him, then pushed him down against the bed, straddling him I began to leave kisses on his neck. I positioned his cock at my entrance and slowly lowered myself onto him, he threw his head back and let out a throaty moan before I began bouncing on him and every once in a while he’d spank my ass.

"Fuck yeah baby just like that," he moaned out.

"Does daddy like how I fuck his cock?" I said as I ground myself on him.

           His eyes practically rolled to the back of his head the moment he heard that. I rolled my hips onto his member until he sat up and turned me around so I was now sitting on his lap and my back was to him, he began bouncing me on his length and brought his hand to my clit; rubbing circles on me roughly I was a moaning mess and felt myself become weak in the knees. I threw my head back and tried to keep my eyes open as he fucked me. I looked over at him and studied his facial expressions as he fucked me; his mouth was opened in an ‘o’ shape and he let out a deep groan. I sat myself up on him and began bouncing myself quickly onto him, feeling myself get closer to my climax. I felt Sam trail his free hand to my boobs and pinch my nipple making me gasp. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck daddy I’m gonna cum," I yelled out.

           Sam thrusted himself into me faster and I reached my orgasm, my breathing was all over the place I could barely get off of his lap. I pushed myself off of him and got on my knees in front of him then pumped my hand on his shaft a few times before taking him in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down on him and swirled my tongue over his head a bit. He tangled his hand into my hair and pushed my head down to take more of him in. He let out a loud moan before releasing his load into my mouth, I swallowed and then layed on the bed with Sam. 

           I cuddled into his side and peppered kisses along his jawline. He smiled and said,”Did daddy fuck you well, baby?” I attached my lips to his and then giggled,”Don’t you always?” He kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around my waist then rested his head ontop of mine,”I missed you babe.”

"I missed you too, Sam."