Chapter one💞

Y/N's POV:
Me and this guy named Nick have been best friends for years. He's even introduced me to some of his other friends with the names, Clay, Darryl, George, Tommy, Tubbo, Niki, and Wilbur. We all play minecraft together, and I even got added into their SMP. I've gotten to be in tons of Nicks videos, and even some of the others videos. I've adapted quite a crush..for Nick. We met in real life at our school when we were like 16? Yeah, 16. I've really only told Niki and Tommy. It would be a mess if the others knew. It was December 3rd, 5:03 PM. I decided to FaceTime Nick because we were both free.
"Hey nickyyy!"
I said.
"Hi y/n!"
He said chuckling.
"Can I come over? It's pretty boring here alone"
I said frowning.
"Sure! I also got you an early Christmas present for when you get here."
He said smiling.
"Alrighty, I'll be over there in like 15 minutes!"
I mumbled.
"Okay!"
He said laughing.
I hung up and then smiled. I really did like him, and always thought there was a chance he liked me back. I put my hair into a low pony tail, put some beige sweat pants on and a white tank top. I put on some lipgloss with mascara, and grabbed my phone. I got into my car and drove off to Nicks house. About 10 minutes later I got there. Before I could even knock on the door, Nick opened it. He quickly pulled me into a huge hug, picking me up.
"Well this is a greeting."
I said laughing, brushing my self off.
We both laughed as Nick grabbed my hand. He took me into his room and let me sit on the bed. Nick went over to his closet and grabbed a box that was grabbed with dark green paper.
"Here...I-I got you this yesterday."
He said handing me the box.
I slowly unwrapped the tape, and then pulled off the paper. I opened the box, and seen a black hoodie that had his fire logo on it. Smiling, I looked over at him and smiled. I put my arms around his neck, hugging him. He put his arms around my waist and hugged me back.
"Thank you Nicky."
I whispered into his ear.
He smiled and then squeezed me more.
"Do you want to stay tonight? I want cuddles."
He whispered.
My face turned a bright red.
"Yes."
He smiled and then went into the other room, I'm guessing to change. I put on the hoodie he gave me and then undone my hair. He came back into the room without a shirt on, just black sweatpants. My face turned a bright red, and I didn't hide it.
"You're flustered."
He said chuckling.
"No-no I'm not."
I said laying down.
He jumped down beside me on the bed, and then turned his tv on.
"What do you wanna watch?"
He asked putting his arm around my neck.
"The child."
I whispered.
"Tommyinnit eh?"
He chuckled and then turned on one of Tommys videos. I laid my head on his chest and he snuggled onto me. We listened to Tommy curse at Darryl as I slowly fell asleep. It was already 11, and I was for some reason tired. I heard his soft chuckle, and then I felt something hit my cheek. It was Nick..kissing me on the cheek. My face turned red as I slowly drifted off to sleep.