ᵉᵖⁱˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ

June 06, 2021 / 2:34 pm

Ahrin waves at the camera as she does her birthday. The cake in front of her as she waits for people to join her live.

She's in one of the decorated office rooms in the building. Donghyuck and Jisung behind the camera.

"Hello~~ good morning, afternoon, evening to everyone!" She smiles widely as she reads the comments.

Many were asking her how her day was.

Many were greeting her a happy birthday.

"I'm 19 (Korean age) now! One more year and I'll be an adult~ weww!" She claps happily,

She laughed and looked down shyly. She raises her head at the camera and continues to read the comments.

"Ah! I have my brother behind the cameras, so if you hear any stupid comments, that's just him." Ahrin says and Hyuck gasps,

"You're stupid!"

"You're more stupid than I am!"

"At least, I didn't almost drop the cake earlier."

"You weren't holding the cake at all! Also, who can burn rice?" Ahrin says and Jisung tries not to laugh.

"Donghyuck burned the rice like on January and mom got mad." Ahrin laughed while Donghyuck just sighed in defeat.

"Anyway~ the world is getting better. I'm also very happy these days. How about everyone?" She sees a comment,

[Unnie, is there a cause of your happiness? Like a person?]

She hums and laughs, "there is a person who causes me to be all smiley."

She looks at Jisung behind the camera and Donghyuck laughs. He moves to sit beside her.

"Hi~ since it's also my birthday, we should have a sibling birthday celebration," Donghyuck pushed her slightly.

Ahrin rolls her eyes and a silly smile appeared on her lips. She takes another candle and places it on the cake.

Donthyuck lights up both the candles and looks at her.

"Should we do it at the same time?" He asks and Ahrin nodded. They both clasps their hands together and close their eyes.

Jisung takes his phone and takes a picture of the two siblings who look like twins.

Ahrin opened her eyes first and Donghyuck followed. They blew out their candles at the same time and clapped softly.

"Wow~ I'm 21 now! My sister is 18! We really are growing up," Hyuck wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

Ahrin grabbed a plate and cuts a slice for Donghyuck and her. She also puts another slice for Jisung.

"Here you go," She gives it to Jisung and he mouthed a 'thank you' to her.

"Since you're 18 now, is there someone who interests you?" Donghyuck asks as he takes a bite.

Ahrin was hesitant, she looks at the number of views she has. She has over 5m watching her and Donghyuck.