Part 1

No one's POV

Midoryia sat down in his seat, waiting for class to begin.Once the bell rang EraserHead sighed, "Alright, there's not gonna be any classes today, instead you'll be looking for a club to join.It's not mandatory that join one, it's just something you can do, now follow me." He said, waiting for everyone to stand up before walking outside the classroom.He walked into the gymnasium and stopped.Everyone looked around before heading towards a direction.Midoryia looked around before finding a club that interested him.

"The culture club?Really?Would've thought you'd go to the hero club!" Uraraka stated, causing people to look at them."I've joined plenty of those in the past, I wanted to try something new." Midoryia muttered.Sero nodded, "I joined too." He stated, "Same bro!" Kaminari yelled giving Sero a highfive.Jirou smiled, "Glad it's not just Sato and I, no offense!" Aoyama raised his hand, "I joined aswell, mes amies." (It translates to my friends)

Asui looked at Uraraka, "Did you choose the martial arts club?" She nodded.

Everyone kept talking about the clubs they chose when EraserHead spoke, "The clubs begin today so you need to text your parent about it.You may bring your phones out, only to call your parents." Midoryia opened his bag and grabbed his phone, texting his mom before putting it back in his bag.

Time skip

Izuku's POV

I stood at the front of the club's door.'This is like my first day of U.A.' I thought as I gulped and opened the door. "Oh great!Theres a member of 1-A in this club!" A snarky voice shouted as I stepped in.I looked at the owner of the voice before freezing, "H-Hey Monoma-San, funny seeing you here." I smiled at him.He gave me a weird look, "Why are you being formal, this is school not some fancy gathering." He stated."Sorry!" I apologized before going to sit down.

"Damnit Izuku, be normal for once and don't apologize for everything, I'm gonna be in this club so I need to try and not have people avoid me because they think I'm weird, atleast I have some classmates in here but stil-" "What are you doing?" Monoma asked turning towards me.I paused and blushed a bit, "Sorry!I didn't mean to mutter...It happens a lot..." He stared at me, "Why do you keep apologizing aswell?!Isn't your class full of stuck up snobs?" I looked at him, "That's just Kacchan....heh..." I replied with a hand on my neck."Kah....Chan?Who?" "Bakugo...." He nodded before turning around."I suppose I should try to get along with your class, if it's only him who acts like a bitch." I laughed a little, "Tell me about it, he acts like he's better then everyone, in middle school he said he'd 'surpass AllMight!" Monoma chuckled, "Really?" I hummed.

We kept talking when I heard footsteps, "Woah, you're actually not causing any trouble, that's good...." A relieved voice said.I looked up to see Kendou from 1-B."Hello Kendou-San!"I greeted, she smiled at me, "Just Kendou.Anyways, since your not causing trouble I'll be going back to the writing club." She said before walking out of the room.

"Since everyone seems to be here I'd like you to discuss what country your interested in learning more about!" A voice which I recognized as Present Mic said as he entered the room."Monoma, what're you wanting to learn more about?" I asked as Aoyama walked towards me with some textbooks about Europe and America."I wanna learn more about French foods." He said.Aoyama set the books down and clapped his hands together, "Parfait!Join Midoryia and I!" He looked at us before smiling a bit, "Alright then..." He walked toward us, grabbed a chair, and sat down.

We talked about Europe and America for a bit before it was time for everyone to go home.I was about to leave but Monoma stopped me, "Here's my number, maybe all of us could go to a French cafe or something after school." I looked at him before smiling, "Sure!See you tomorrow Monoma!" I said before walking home.

Hope y'all liked this!

I need to draw a cover and give it a different title.

Anyways, have a good rest of your day/ night!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎

YouTube; Høney Cøne Årt

Tumblr; Zapho-x-707

Tiktok- Shoot_its_Deku