PROLOGUE

˗ˏˋTHE POINTLESSNESS OF LIFE'ˎ˗

Odds that concurred the yet-so-dreadful life of 11-year-old Sirius Black couldn't spare him a second of complete peace. His mothers - well, he wouldn't call her that - his birth givers constant roars banging inside his head. Table ornaments scorching, levitating right above the kitchen's doorway. Best idea ever. And it wasn't even intentional!

"Wicked," a whisper, the only thing following a certainly not unheard blast and a bright beam of fire. Sounds circulating, throbbing carving into the young boy's mind. Another trick to be placed after hundreds. The awe of gray magic, shaped into a thing so innocent, so childish, interrupted by a red blast and shriek of pain. One of the unforgivable curses. Were they really that unforgivable? If Father flew them around as if killing an annoying fly. That's what he was. An annoying, pitiful fly. A white sheep of the Proud House of Blacks. A beggar in a world of riches and royalties.

And laying there, whimpers only for the mansion's walls to hear, under an old curse, Sirius Orion Black swore to take the family name to hell. In one way or another.

***

✎ i have no idea what im doing thank you goodnight

Playlist inspired  by this: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7I1i7CSjLCkrzPmnBpSKOY?si=Ne8S-Nv6T4Ctubuw9jic6g