Chinese takeout and Brothers.

Olivia Joan Ramsay walked out of the audition.  The seventeen year old could hardly believe her luck.  Just out of highschool and taking a year before college was one thing, another was to have the West End company of Les Mis looking for an Ensemble member.

The weirdest thing was, as she walked out of her last audition, she felt... satisfied.  Like she had given it her all.  And for the perfectionist of the Ramsay family, that was hard to do.  As she rounded the corner, preparing to walk home, she saw a familiar sight.  Her brother's black Tesla was waiting for her.  She smiled to herself.  

Jack really didn't need to do that.  Jack had taken her to her audition, but she hadn't expected him to drive her home.  Olivia waved at Jack, who was in the drivers seat, and got in.

She was hit with a heavenly smell, and saw the takeout bag from Siagon Cafe, her favorite Chinese place.  Yes, before you ask, her dad was THE Gordon Ramsay, but, his Chinese food was his weak link.

"Jack?"  Olivia asked, unsure if the bag was for her.

"Mmm?"  Jack responded, focusing on driving.

Olivia held the bag up questioningly

"Yep, that's for you, Via."  He smiled.

She gave him a half-hug and smiled at him.  Jack was an incredible brother.  He was just... amazing, always striving to go the extra mile and then some.

"So, how was the audition?"  He brought up whilst Olivia was eating the sensational noodles.  He knew the auditions could be sore-spots for her and her perfectionist ways.

"It actually went really well."  She said, smiling, as Jack came to a stop at a light.  

"That's great, Via!"  He then decided that the noodles were too good not to try and snagged some with a fork he had handy.  He groaned,

"Dad's doesn't hold a candle to these."  He said, after swallowing, his eyes widened as he went to look at her "That doesn't go outside of this car."

She nodded, agreeing.  "Dad doesn't need to know."

They both enjoyed the noodles until the light turned back to green and Jack had to get back to driving.

"When we get home, you'll have to throw those immediately into the bin, remember, Dad never finds out."  He said, his eyes on the road.

"Dad never finds out."  She repeated.

They lapsed into a comfortable silence as Jack continued driving and pulled into the driveway.

"Thank you."  Olivia said, sincerely, and Jack knew it wasn't just for the ride and the noodles.  He was the one who always encouraged her, who always bought front row seats to her proformances, who confronted the guys who wanted to take her to prom, but always let her make her own decisions.

"No problem."  Jack smiled at her.  "It's the least I could do."

Olivia sent him one last smile, before jumping out of the car, throwing away the remnants of the noodles, and went inside.

--

OK, first chapter done.  This book might take more chapters than expected so maybe 15?  I don't know.  As always, vote if you liked it, comment if you didn't (or did, I really don't care as long as you comment.)  And share if you want.

Have a phenomenal day!

-Eliza