𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6

ᴊᴇɴɴɪᴇ
____________________________________

Jennie's P.O.V

Black. Thats all i saw. Slowly it became brighter and brighter, after sometime i started to make  things out, there were walls made out of wood, floor uneven grey concrete and a small lamp at the corner of the room. With me in the middle of the room tied onto a chair. 

How predictable.

I quickly took out a type of pocket knife that was hidden inside my bracelet with the help of my fingers i cut the rope around my hands then the ones on my leg and lastly the one around my body. I was surprised to see no one was guarding me. quickly i went opened the window, the bright moonlight lit my face making me glow. I quickly took the rope they hand tied me with and connected them all together to make a long rope. I threw it down after tightly securing the other end to a table next to the lamp.

"Here goes nothing" said Jennie as she tightly hold onto the rope and slides down to the bottom floor.

Just as she landed 2 guards came towards the area where she was. She stayed with the shadows and tried not to be seen. To her luck no one saw her. She then ventured towards the wall, it was a big white wall with barb wires on the top. Unfoturnatly Jennie didn't have anything useful to climb. She looked around and spotted a big tree, One of the thicker branches led over the barb wire so she decided to climb her way out of there. Just as she reached the bottom of the tree. A strong hand grabbed her from around her neck. She quickly held the hand twisted it, climbed on the man swiftly and made him fall to the ground. 

"Didn't your mother ever tell you NOT to touch a girl without her permission?" asked Jennie reaching for the gun and aiming at his head.

"I-"

BANG! Dead.

Jennie knew she alerted the others with the gunshot so she quickly climed up the tree and jumped down from the other side. The whole area now was a forest. She ran for almost an hour and made it to a small village. There she asked the people the direction to a city nearby. Quickly she ventured up the way she was told and arrived to a busy city.

"Excuse me, can i buy the most convinent phone here." Jennie asked the shop keeper.

"Yes miss here." said the guy handing the phone to her.

"How much is it?" asked Jennie in a hurry.

"Its 276,457 won." said the shopkeeper.

"I'll pay it by tab" said Jennie entering the code and paying the person.

After getting out of the shop she took out a sim card that was hidden behind her hair pin and placed it inside the phone.

"Hmm its late but i'll call unnie to tell her im ok" thought Jennie to herself while going through her contacts to find Jisoo's number.

After trying for the 30th time she sighed and asumed Jisoo was already asleep. Jennie found herself a small hotel and took it for a one night stay.

.....

"Ow" said Jisoo as she slowly woke up from her uncomfortable sleep.

"bout time you woke up" said Jhope who was sitting opposite to her drinking coffee.

"How long was I out?" asked Jisoo.

"Its about 1:30 in the afternoon right now." said Jungkook looking at his watch.

"What I have been sleeping for that long?" asked Jisoo.

'Yeah you have" replied Jhope taking a sip of his coffee.