Chapter Five: This power...ITS OVERWHELMING

I know I know, I'm gonna update this story. Here's your next chapter.

The students gathered outside a wide-open field with marks on it. Aizawa stood there, throwing a ball up and down. He'd done it one more time before saying, " I'm glad you're all here, but it took longer than expected. Any cause of that?"

Yaoyorozu took charge and states, " Yes sir. There's a hole that connects to the boys' changing room and the girls'. However, Kyoka prevented any peaking. "

Aizawa sighed, probably getting flashbacks of his previous class. " That's a good reason. I'll have the hole fixed when I can. In the meantime, do your best to cover it up.

" Now then, let's get started with a very important thing. Quirk test. You can't improve your quirk without knowing where it's at. First, a standardized test. Then, for my enjoyment, a little game." He explained.

He looked over to the explosion quirk and asked, " You come up first. Just use your quirk to throw this ball as far as you can. Simple."

He grunted with a smirk, " Easy!".

Aizawa tossed the ball to him. H caught it and went to the end part of the field. Charged back his arm and a blast released from his hand, then the ball flying out with a flame following it.

It landed and a hologram near Aizawa said a distance, '675 feet.'

The students got hyped about the distance from Bakugo.

" Great example Bakugo. Now everyone else."

it was finally Midoriya's turn. Shivering of her legs, he started down the field of white lines. Knowing she couldn't do anything with her quirk. She pulled back her, veins shimmer as she tried to pull forward. Suddenly, a scarf wrapped around his rib cage, squeezing her top. " A-Ah! Aizawa sensei!!"

" Do you think you're gonna use your quirk like that? Especially after changing from a boy to a girl, more severe damage to your body—no offense girls."

The pressure on her chest gave a comfortable feeling. " Uh, Aizawa-sensei... C-could you take it off my ch-chest?"

He started for a second then remembering the situation. He took it off and said, " My apologies. Now go ahead a take your turn."

Midoriya took a deep breath. A way must be found to use her quirk without destroying her body. With determination, she charged back her arm and hoped for the best.

Bioelectricity emitted from her hand, not her vein glowing. The ball shot from her hand, with a boom. It left a trail of green electricity as it flew.

" Wow Midoriya!"  Uraraka exclaimed.

'675 feet.'. " and yet still got the same was Bakugo." Kirishima noted.

" But that means that power might have the same power level as Bakugo's." Kaminari added.

All the talk about Midoriya being as powerful as he made him furious. " Deku!" he charged with a stomp toward Midoriya, " I don't give a crap if you're a fucking girl, but you're gonna tell me how in the hell did you do that-"

Squish, squish. The soft sound effect came. Midoriya stared at his hand being latched to his breast. " K-katchan..."

" Look, this is where I'd normally grab you by the shirt. But I missed placed my hand." Bakugo explained.

" I understand. Could you please let go of me, it feels weird- EE!"

Bakugo squeezed won't before letting go and walking away. Not even a sign of embarrassment.