Will's p.o.v

OK SO THIS CHAPTER MAY BE REALLY CRAPY AND I ALSO FEEL LIKE I SHOULD PUT THIS HERE: WARNING:ABUSE AND HARSH WORDS TOWARDS OUR BALL OF SUNSHINE THROUGH  OUT THE WHOLE BOOK!!!!

Will's pov           

It all started when my mother died while giving birth to me.After she passed and when I was still a baby my father used to just scream and yell at me,but when I turned 8 things started to change.

.........................FLASH BACK..............................

A week after I turned 8 I got  a test grade back,and it was a 89. Just 1 point and it would have been an A. Although my father would have still been mad. He would only be okay  if I got a 100.I showed my father the test grade

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?!?!?"my dad(Apollo) screamed.

"It's my test grade""WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?"Apollo(he made makes me call him Apollo because he does not like being called my dad)said""I don't kn-" SMACK!! He smacked me across my face so hard I had a huge black and blue spot across my cheek.

.........................FLASH BACK..............................

That was the first time he ever hit me and I didn't know what to do.I kept it to myself and it only got worse from there.
There was a time where I had to miss a week of school so a line of bruises could disappear. I've never had any friends either so I didn't tell any one.It also seems that none of my teachers like me either,only Mr.brunner(did I spell that right?). I'm 16  now and I am starting to get beat more and harder.But no one knows. No one knows I'm abused.

People at school make fun of me ever since I came out as gay.And I didn't mean to come out. 7 months ago My friends and I were playing truth or dare.I was dared to say my sexuality and I said gay.Now I get bullied,beat up,or called names.And then when I get home my da-I mean Apollo says I'm worthless,a mistake,or that he might kill me  one day then e beats me.I have never had a boyfriend because he would never let it happen. He also might kill me if I tell him I'm gay so He doesn't know. Still,nobody knows about my pain and no one tries to talk to me. If a new kid comes to school the other kids there tell them I'm a freak and they never talk to me and bully me to. I can't wait for the day Apollo kills me.