Friday, October 10

" please Mum ... i swear I well babysit cc all year!" Cried R.C to her mother.
" Ask your father "  smiled R.C Mother sweetly,  "thanks mum .. you don't know how much it means to me!" Said R.C as she skipped to her room, " oi Sandy!" She called
Sandy looked at her rather annoyed than moody , "yes butter bee?" He asked " you Owe me 50 bucks , Mom agreed" she laughed,  "I was busy you know" scolded Sandy, "snogging?" Said cookie as she walked in,  Sandys face turned red "whatever " , R.C gave cookie thumbs up and started packing "jeez cant someone else do the packing?" She let out a sigh , "what's wrong R?" Said a butiful female voice "W-what are you doing here?" Said R.C as her face turned to a warm shade of pink " the front door was opened " the girl with brown haired replied, "okay then " said R.C under her breath. " BUTTER BEE!!!!"  Called Sandy, "SHUT THE HELL UP SANDY!" Shouted  as she ran to her brothers room.. "what do YOU want?" Asked R.C " take this " he threw a heart shaped chocolate box with Halloween seasoning. "Er- why?" R.C asked.
"For my futer sister-in-law " he smirked " S-shut U-up" her face was bright red now , she went to her room layed on her bed and heard someone walk in then lock the door, "W-whos there?" Said R.C , Trixie jumpud on her and pinned her to the bed ,"oh its just you...you can get up now" said R.C and let out a sigh of reliefe..."get up Trixie"said R.C,"no"whisperd Trixie "W-what?"said R.C her face was red "not until you pay me" Said Trexie," my wallet is there Trixie let me just-" she saidas she tried to break free from Trixies arms "not like that" she said as she held both of my arms in one of her hands " T-trixie" that was R.C last words before her first kiss ...they kept on kissing and snogging until "damn i didnt you guys were trying to have children-" said Sandy "maybe we are" whisperd Trixie in R.C ear .
R.C was blushing bright red , embaressed .

𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎:
𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 . 𝐀𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝