Chapter 1

Continuing the story

Ritika starts laughing and this made Rohit scratch his head...feels very shy but happy to see her smile and this became a very memorable day for him. They would correct each other's grammar and have fun but had no idea that it was her last day at Wankhede. They shared a very Cute friend moment. She had brought a slight change in him and good luck in his life.

After 7 days Ritika left for Punjab. From then they never saw each other.

After 15 years.

Rohit's POV

Oh God! Oh God I am so tensed today. Tomorrow I will be going to do my ODI debut for India. Will I do good??

( Subconscious mind
And
Rohit)

Rohit calm down. Please don't ask who am I? I am your subconscious mind.

Ok! But I can't calm.

Call your favourite bhai and bhabhi.

Ok I will call Ayman bhai but please you leave me alone now.

(Ayman_The_Writer_ welcome to the story. He is Rohit's school friend. He loves him as he is his small brother. He is married to

Bhagwan jaane woh kon hai. Sorry Ayman
By- amishamay131 Your Amish)

He calls Ayman. Ayman tells him to think of Ritika as he knows that Rohit had got a crush for her.

Rohit - bro, I am in tension and you tell me to think of her?

Ayman - I am telling this to realise your tension. Just try it once.

Rohit - ok, I will try.

Rohit close his eyes and thinks about Ritika. He see her smiling face. A bright smile appear on his face too which is real and tension free.

Rohit - bro, it's really work. Thanks for this.

Ayman - aarey, we are friends. So no thank you and sorry.

Rohit - ok.

Ayman - hmm, just think of her whenever you are in tension or nervous. Ok?

Rohit - ok

sorry for short chapter

Signing off