ఌ︎Prolugeఌ︎

𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑦______________________________

_____________________
_________

{????Pov}
Have you every found something so comfy that you just . I....i don't know just go with it . Like get a attcha to it well that how i felt with girl clothes . But to tell you the truth it was'nt all way's like that it kind of started with my cousin . Who i don't remember her name know but if i could see her again i would thank her . I went over her house cause the family was having a cookout soo all the teens,abults and kids would be together . But it was kind of separted grownups by the food or the outhouse
. Teens in the living room or out side . But for us we be up stairs intill eating time or partying . But this time things were different the kids around 9-12 got to go down stairs . Which left me and her so she asked me to play a game with her . Which of course i said yes the game was called house . But with a twist instead of her being the mom she was the dad and i was the mom and her little stuffed animals were the babys or her dolls . And i was dressed up in one of her dresses as she dressed up in one of her older brothers suits . We played tons of dressup games all day while i was there . But to be honest for some odd reason i was comfy with it . Which made her all ways dressed me up when i came over . So after a while i wanted to dress up i girl clothes to which i told my parents . They were fine with it suprisingly as they were strict . After a few years later my mom dead from breast cancer which lead to alot going down hill . My dad start drink which messed him up alot he stop caring and got shot . I was forced into a foster home to find a family . Seen's my family lost there rights cause of my dad i was adopted by the willsun's . A rich bratty family at first when they took me in everything was going fine till they found out me and my step sis taela. Both liked wear the other gender clothes . Now you might be thinking that should'nt be a big deal . No but to them it was there family is straight and perfect not any lgbtq freaks as they say . Soooo one thing leads to another and me and taela are sent to a school which we don't now about  Great !