part 1 pride of the father

His crimson eyes gazed loving at the woman of his life laying on that bed with doctors around her. a excited goofy grin on his face "c'mon babe you can do it a few more pushes and it's done" he said excitedly while holding her hand not saying anything about the literal death grip she had on his hand and won't say many of the interesting threats the enraged woman made. He cringed at this and winced in pain at some of her more creative threats. When it was all other he was pased his new born child a girl with crimson red eyes and small fangs. He smiled proudly at this "you're just like your daddy my cute little izumi" her mother said gently
(Timeskip 4 years)
Hisaahi midoriya regrets everything and nothing at the same time the reason he says this is because of his little hellion of a daughter who has too much energy and speed to keep up with. He has massive bags under his eyes from his work and looking after his family. "Sweetie please don't zoom around the living room so much" he grumbled out exhausted his wife inko giggled loudly at his misfortune feeling amused at his suffering. Until izumi tripped and scraped her knee the blood leaking from it hardening into a spike in a fit of anger at the floor for tripping her. Her parents froze in shock at the sudden new ability. "S-she just-" inko stuttered out before getting cut off by hisashi "...yes she indedd just manipulate her blood to attack the floor..." He muttered with a deadpan look. They both soon started laughing their asses off out of shock. "Izumi it looks like you've got both of our quirks" hisashi stated proudly before going pale thinking of how much more of a helion his lovely daughter would become with even more power before shrugging off thinking it will be her teachers problems not theirs. He soon scooped up his small bundle of energy to take her to have the Quirkologist check her and register her Quirk.
(Heckin timeskip)
It has been 11 years since izumi midoriya gained her Quirk and now she is close to the end of school were she'd go into ua to become a powerful hero so her loving parent's don't have to worry about her becoming a vigilante. Hisashi continued to be a villain but just to keep up his stock of blood for both him and his daughter. Izumi growled amnoyed as there were only a couple minutes till the end of school so she could start her ten months of training. The teacher returned to class with their future life papers and like the stupid asshat he was he lobed them in the air and exclaimed they all wanted to be heros anyway. She groaned and his her face in second hand embarrassment for her shithead of a bestie who jumped up on his desk and screamed how they were only gonna be useless d listers. Before getting struck by a wall of insults. Their useless teacher in an attempt to placate everyone told the class how baka-gou and izumi were aiming for ua. Which shut up all the screeching before everyone started whispering between themselves knowing that I'm rhe emd they were the strongest of them all. "Hmph damn right ya extras only me and the lamprey will get into ua" izumi sat up hearing that stupid nickname bakugou gave her "screw you! You angry Pomeranian!" She yelled from her seat her embarrassment being overwritten by femininity Fury. Which froze bakugou who then just started sweating a lot more realizing he'd earned her ire. (🎶men, we don't know what we did🎶)
"A-anyway you're all now free to go please get your stuff packed then enjoy the rest of your lives"
Bakugou was quick to flee the room to run from what he assumed would be a strong chop to the head from his pissed off friend which left izumi to walk out alone to meet her father outside who quickly brought his precious baby into a tight hug 'haha I missed you too dad!" She said knowing the routine by now this was just how her loving father greeted her heaven forbid if he saw a boy looking at his baby with shifty eyes he'd of beaten the pervert to death for looking at his precious lycoris.
(So guys leave a comment if you like this new fic)