Chapter Four

Well, this wasn't what I was expecting.

     Minjae looked up at the large school building with an astonished glint in his eyes. He had expected an ordinary, bland looking building, but this was exact opposite. The walls were almost all covered with windows, and the walls completed the the slow fall of snow that was coming down. This was Minjae's fifth day back on Earth, and he had seen many things during the other four days, but he didn't expect to be surprised by a school building out of all things.

     The icy wind send a shivery feeling down Minjae's spine. This, was one of the many things he wasn't use to. Being cold was normal for Minjae back in Hell, but somehow the cold felt different on Earth. It was like his sensitivity levels were raised by 200, sending his immunity to things like cold weather down the drain.

     Minjae blinked a few times, gazing around at his surroundings. He wasn't too sure where he was, and judging from the not so many people outside, he wasn't near an entrance.

     Minjae, I'm over here.

     The blue haired demon shifted his gaze to the side, deeply sighing when he recognized the familiar feeling of Huijun's telepathy. He laid his eyes on a football feild off to the side, and almost instantly spotted Huijun among the players on the feild. The ravenette was talking to somebody, supposedly one of his teammates, before averting his attention to the bluenette. It was only moments later when Huijun started jogging his way over to the Minjae.

     "Hey! What're you doing here?" Huijun asked as he stopped in front of Minjae.

     "Looking for you." Minjae responded simply. Huijun cocked up one of his eyebrows, glanced around, and grabbed Minjae by the elbow. He led Minjae both behind a row of bleachers, and let go of his arm.

"I told you not to leave the house. You know it's dangerous, there are...you know...literally everywhere." Huijun snapped in a hushed tone. "You could get caught, and I know for a fact that you don't know how to control your-"

"Huijun, I don't need you telling me what I can and can't do here." Minjae cut him off, "and yes, I'm aware that there are hunters, I passed by three on the way here, and they didn't know a thing."

Minjae watched his younger brother huff out of his nose nervously, "Minjae, I still have no idea why you're even here, but whatever reason it is, it must be important if Minjun let you come here."

"Yeah...right, about that." Minjae muttered, but Huijun was too bothered by his own anger to hear.

"I'm not helping you with anything beyond going school, so if you catch yourself in a deadly situation, don't expect me to show up and help you."

Minjae nodded, causing Huijun to sigh deeply. "I know, Huijun. But you need to trust me this time. No forests are going to catch on fire, and nobody else is going to die."

Huijun averted his gaze to the frostily grass beneath them. "Right." He muttered. "Anyways, just...call me if you need anything...school related. Don't do anything stupid, Hyung." As he finished, he walked past the bleachers, and jogged back over to the feild.

Minjae sighed softly, and let out a warm huff of air. He and Huijun never had the best relationship. Growing up, the two of them always argued. Their "brotherly love" for eachother only existed because they were kin.

But Minjae knew deep down that Huijun actually cared about him. Atleast he wanted to believe that.

A deep sigh escaped Minjae's mouth as he walked around the bleachers, his eyes landing back on the football feild. Huijun wasn't there anymore, and few other people lingered around it.