0.1

Hello guys long time since we've talked. Today is another day of work and another day of people mobbing me. Now don't get me wrong I love the readers and everyone else, but sometimes it's a little too much. Well time for me to go.
      Signing off KC.

"Time to get ready." I say and head to the bathroom.

I get in the shower and wash my hair and body. Once I'm done I get up and wrap myself in a towel and dry my hair. I put it into a braid, so it can be wavy when I take it out. I brush my teeth, put on deodorant and lotion, and put on my underwear. I go to my closet and grab a pair of black jeans and white top that flutters out at the bottom. I throw my clothes in the hamper and put my towel on the wrack. I unravel my braid and head downstairs.

"Good morning Kolby."

"Good morning dad." I say giving him a warm smile.

"So you ready for today?"

"Yep." I say grabbing a bagel.

So story on my family. My mom and dad are divorced. My dads been a downer about it and my moms basically moved on. Now my dad doesn't really like my job because I'm so young and this fame to come I guess could put me in serious danger where as my mom thinks it's good for me. Now my dad supports me, but he still has his doubts.

"I'm going to be coming home late." My dad says sipping his coffee

"Okay." I say.

I grab my phone and bag and put on my shoes and jacket.

"Alright I'll see you later dad." I say and head out the door.

So yeah this was pretty short,  but the next chapters should get longer and longer.

Don't forget to...
Comment,
Share,
and Like.