Welcome, Travelers

You have found this book for a reason. The question is... will you make it count?

Hello. We are the Watchers. We're just like you– in fact, some of us are you. We're a team of mythicals in the community who've grown tired of the monotony of it all. Longing for something new, we brainstormed ways to fix it. After much discussion, we believe we've come up with a solution: the Slimeblood Experiment.

Becoming a mythical is traditionally done with methods such as shifting or subliminals. By pushing the limits of your mind and body, you're able to become something new. Yet, we constrain ourselves by only becoming preexisting mythical types. Surely, if we can become mermaids or avians, we must also be able to become something entirely new, right?

This is the goal of the Slimeblood Experiment. We aim to create a new mythical type, Slimebloods, to prove that we can truly become anything.

If our experiment is successful, then we'll prove that it's possible to create new mythical types. Imagine never having to choose between mythical types. Imagine having your mythical type fit you perfectly, right down to the name. This is the future we're fighting for.

There's only one problem. We can't prove it unless other people participate. This is your chance. Join us, and become part of mythical history as the first members of a new species. What have you got to lose?

We await your participation. More information is available in the coming chapters.

Thank you.