What is a Slimeblood?

Slimebloods are the first artificial mythical type. They were created by a team of mythicals known as the Watchers, although nobody has fully become one yet. Slimebloods have been designed to be compatible with preexisting mythical types, so it's possible to be a Slimeblood and something else.

That begs the question, though. What is a Slimeblood, anyway? It's hard for us to describe with existing terms. Slimebloods can have varying appearances. Some of them look like humans while others may look like a certain mythical type. Their defining traits are somewhat hard to see, so let's list them, shall we?

The most obvious trait is Limukinesis, or the ability to control slime and slime-esque substances. It is believed they might have control over water as well, though any control they do have is weak. Another similar trait is the ability to create slime by manipulating chemicals in the area around them, however this skill takes lots of practice. The slime created by each Slimeblood is different.

Contrary to their name, Slimebloods do not have actual blood made of slime. This name is actually derived from their ability to heal themselves with slime they create through the chemical manipulation method. By drawing their unique slime over their wounds, they're able to help their bodies heal themselves quickly. All Slimebloods (except Pink Slimebloods) are only able to heal others with the same slime type.

Slimebloods have different abilities based on the color of their slime. These abilities are as follows:
• Green slime - traditional abilities. They don't have many of the special powers as other Slimebloods but they're stronger and faster than other Slimebloods to compensate. They're the most common, and the easiest to become.
• Blue slime - these Slimebloods are able to harden their slime into shapes such as daggers or shields.
• Purple slime - their slime is poisonous to everyone but other Slimebloods. It seeps through their enemy's skin and kills them slowly.
• Pink slime - the best healers. Their slime is able to heal Slimebloods of all colors rather than just their own. It also acts as an antivenom to purple slime.
• Black slime - black slimes are rare. Their slime has the abilities of all the other slime types, but they are also the hardest to become. It's believed that those successful in becoming black Slimebloods are destined to be leaders. They are regarded with great respect in the Slimeblood community.

The less flashy traits of Slimebloods involve being less sensitive to pain, hyperflexibility, and an easier time shifting into other mythical types. That's right, by becoming part Slimeblood you're actually making your mythical journey easier.

We will answer any and all questions asked to us about Slimebloods.

Thank you for reading.