Part Two: Chapter 8

Tricia

"I know a way to break them up." The other girl said who was still standing there.

I don't know who told her I wanted to talk when in fact I didn't. I was fuming mad but didnt have the balls to try Kas again. I pushed my luck as far as it could go with him. Now he done walked off with David in the woods to do gods know what all because of my mouth. I still needed David, but with the way things are going I was going to have to come up with a plan B and maybe C. Looking at her I decided to hear her out.

"What could you do that I can't? You think she gone listen to you? Kas? They don't even like yo ass." I said laughing.

Knowing damn well Sasha not gone listen to her. She was way too head strong for that. Her father was the only person who could get her in check, now Kas too.
Hell she don't even listen to me, no way she was going to even entertain her. I'm already starting to doubt hearing her out. This is a waste of time.

"She dont have to, I just figured you help me I help you and we all get what we want." She said calmly, but I could tell I was getting to her. She had a look on her face I could tell she was about ready to cuss my ass out. Oh well the truth is the truth.

"And what is it that you want? To steal him? If that's his mate like he said there's nothing you can do about that." I said laughing even harder.

"If he dont want you now what makes you think he gone want you later?" I asked clearly pissing her off.

"I wouldve been had him if your raggedy ass daughter wasnt around" she said smartly rolling her neck.

"Hold up now little girl nobody gone talk out the side of they neck about mines but me" I said getting in her face. I don't know who she thought she was but she better watch it. She don't want to dance with this wolf.

"Whatever shit I really dont need you I just thought I'll offer" She said beginning to walk away. Thinking quick, I stopped her. I still wanted to hear about this plan she had.

"Let me hear it" I said looking around, turning around with a joker smile on her face she beckoned me to her.

"Let's walk and talk dont know who might be listening" she said taking a look around before we both walked off.

David

I was pissed.

I been waiting here for about 10 minutes, I had the car packed up and everything. Where the hell is this woman? I thought looking at my watch. Grabbing my phone I started to call her when her and the other girl walked up. Leaning in she gave Tricia a bullshit hug and Tricia whispered in her ear that she was in before climbing in the car. She thought she was whispering but she wasn't.

"What was that about? When did y'all become all buddy buddy and shit?" I questioned smelling the bullshit coming a mile away. Shrugging her shoulders Tricia tried to play it off.

"Nothing just family saying bye to each other dang" she said with an attitude.

"I'm telling you now Tricia you get into some shit that got to do with my babygirl and im not helping you. Last time I let you take control she ended up running away with a human. I'm telling you now you gone be on yo own" I said focusing back on the road turning the music up before she could reply.

I meant every word of it. Lately, I just haven't been feeling Tricia. I don't know what it is but something is nagging me about her. Something just didn't sit right even our wolves haven't gotten along in while. I'm going to have to keep my eyes on her.

Kas

Still feeling Alpha emotions I went looking for Sasha. I just needed to be close to her to calm him down. He been feeling angry since that whole situation with her mother. Sasha was in the guest house master bedroom the one we was suppose to share. I could smell her the moment I walked in the house. It just felt like she was running from me and Alpha didn't like that. Her parents been gone for a good hour now, yet I haven't seen her not once since they left. I hope she wasn't in her feelings over what happened. I hated to be nonchalant but Alpha was leaving me with no choice. I mean that really wasn't about shit. Mya is nobody to me and her momma is her problem to deal with. No sweat off my back foreal foreal.