Part Two: Chapter 12

Mya

(Back when Dar left Mya in the basement)

Looking around I found what I was looking for. Having been in and out of all of the cells down here since I was little being the head warriors daughter, I knew the place like the back of my hand. I knew the cell I was in had a niggarigged lock that if you don't slam it the right way it would stay unlocked. Seeing that it didnt lock as I suspected I waited until I knew Kas was upstairs to open it up and slide out of there, straight out the back door. Which was way easier than I thought it would be, I couldn't figure out what was going on.

That fucking witch played me, she promised Kas would fall to his feet at the sight of me. I knew this had to have something to do with that damn Sasha. I just wished the bitch would just go away shit would be way easier, I would've been had Kas wrapped around my finger. Calling Tricia to let her know the plan failed, I didn't expect for her to laugh in my face. Telling me she knew it wouldn't work before hanging up on me. Oh that bitch got another thing coming if she thought she was getting away with this. Nobody leaves me holding the bag, bet that. Not knowing what to do I waited around hoping to catch Kas one more time. If not then I would just have to kill Sasha.

Speaking of, a little way off I seen Sasha looking as if she was on her way to the guest house not paying attention knowing that if I wanted to get rid of her now would be the time. Stepping as silently as I could I crept closer to Sasha getting right up behind her as soon as I went to pounce I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head before darkness engulfed me.

Kas

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?" Dar screamed as they searched both houses and the surrounding areas.

He couldn't believe Mya got away, he was sure he locked her ass up and the only way to get out was to have a key. Turning to May Dar gave him an accusing look, since Mya walked into their life he been protecting her who's to say he wasn't in on her little prison break?

"I find it mighty funny how she got out of a locked cell without leaving a scratch." Dar said walking up on May his anger radiating off him making his pride stir, ready to attack at any moment. May seeing where this was going interrupted Dar.

"No disrespect, I didnt have nothing to do with this shit, lets make that clear before you go thinking that. Mya knows that basement like the back of her hand, she couldve gotten out a number of different ways. Her father was the head warrior way back when he took her down there plenty of times. This house been in your family for generations." he said

"Funny you forgot to mention that when I told you I locked her up" he said inching closer to May, Kamar stood there just watching.

Something in me told me that May didn't have nothing to do with this though, surely Dar would read him like a book. Maybe I'm just on the edge, we both were.

Kamar

All of this was happening so quick. As crazy as shit was I wasn't scared as most would be. Even though nephew looked like he was getting ready to kill somebody. Those green eyes were starting to glow.
My main concern was those fucking cats, catching eyes at that very moment with one of them. Smirking he gave me a look that dared me to try him, I had half the mind to attack him but the state Kas was in told me to stay focused.

Kas

Getting annoyed with not getting the answers he wanted Dar placed his hand on May forehead going through his thoughts of the past few weeks, not seeing anything he let go. Shaking his head he took a breath in and out, trying to get himself under control.

It was just a lot going on, I could feel his stress. I could feel Alpha slip away more and more as time passed and with Sasha missing and no way of finding the witch with Mya gone Dar was overwhelmed. He didnt know where to look, then it dawned on him Kamar was just who he needed who else to help find the witch other than her sister?