Part Two: Chapter 18

Kas

After getting off the phone with the contractor I found out the house I was having built big enough for all of us wouldn't be ready for another three weeks. I didn't want to be in a hotel that long but there was no way we all could fit in Gmas house no matter how we try to work it. Even the little side house May had wouldn't be big enough. We was currently standing in the parking lot of the hotel discussing what we was gone do. Alpha gave me back control since there wasn't anything for him to do plus he really didn't get along well with humans.

"How about me, May and Kamar go out on our own and hit the dirt. Talk to old connections to try to figure out who this New character is." David suggested

"And me and Kenya can go back to the pride and see if we hear anything new" Jax added.

"The rest of us will lay low for the time being. By the way May who was that you took from Theos?" I asked

"It was Mya, she's my niece I couldn't leave her looking like that." He said with his head hung low, even after everything she did he still couldn't leave her.

"Get her far away from us she isn't to be trusted" I said not caring about the condition she was in. She had to go.

"I know I already called her father he's on his way to get her but I was thinking since you the only one who could look into other people minds why not look into hers and see what happen. I know she gotta know something but she wont talk."

With a huff I nodded in agreement, she been gone since they Kidnapped Sasha maybe she had an inside tip, hopefully they didnt just lock her up. Knowing Mya she got some kind of useful information. She's always scheming something.

Walking over to the van May was driving sliding the door open, Mya laid there looking as if she seen better days. Her once long silky hair was matted to her head, her skin had filth piled so thick her complexion was at least three shades darker than her normal dark brown. Her face was bruised all over, one side was swollen from the eye down. Even with seeing all that happened I couldn't bring myself to feel anything for her.

I could care less honestly she put herself in this situation for going against the grain. Ready to get it over with not feeling the smell that was coming off her I quickly placed my hand on her head. It took about 10 minutes to go through everything that has happened from when Sasha went missing until now.
Most of it was a bunch of nothing just some dude telling her she was going to die as he beat her for information. She didnt know much outside of where we was, other than that she was useless to them. She was on her last days if May hadn't saved her she would be dead. They force fed her some liquid that stopped her from healing.

"She cant help us, they used her for information. That's how they knew where the house was and the layout." I said stepping back from her, the stinch she was giving off was something foul. Mya just laid there looking off. I felt bad for her for a second. As quick as it was there it was gone. Turning away I looked at everybody.

"So it's set. I want yall to call me once a week and let me know where yall at with information plus it lets me know yall alive and well. If yall dont find anything come back dont wait around." I said leaving no room for discussion, looking at everybody who nodded in agreement.

Going our seprate ways May, David, Kamar, Jax, and Kenya hopped in one van and Kas and everybody else hopped in the other with Romel at the wheel. Carla still was out which worried CJ who was feeling like shit for leaving her. She was his little sister he was suppose to look out for her and so far he wasn't doing a good job at it.

"Stop, I'm tired of hearing your pity party. You left her, hell we all left her stop blaming yo self. It was a lot going on. If anybody to blame it's me. I was supposed to be on top of it. So relax, she here and she good thats all that matter." I linked cutting CJ pity party short. I already felt guilty as fuck for leaving her, I didn't need him drowning because of it. I needed everybody on point.