Chapter 1

Today is my first day of school at Hyakkaou Private Academy. I've been waiting for this day for a while and today is the day. I put on my school uniform and headed out the door and started to walk to school. The closer I got to the school the more my heart started to race. I thought to myself "what if I don't fit in with the rest of the students or what if I don't make any friends." I pushed those feelings and thoughts out of my head. A couple blocks later I arrive at the school I was a little early so there's was only a couple students walking in. I took a deep breath and started to walk in.

"Wow this school is huge" I thought to myself. I looked around and saw people standing around talking, gossiping, and laughing but that's not what I was worried about I also saw people playing card games EVERYWHERE. "What is this place." A couple minutes later the bell had rung I reached in my bag to get my schedule but I couldn't find it "are you kidding me" I knew I was supposed to be in language arts but I forgot the room number. I looked around for people to help me but I couldn't find anyone. I walked into the girls bathroom hoping I would find someone in there one of the stalls were locked so I went into the stall next to it hoping the person walk out so I could ask them for help.

Finally the person had walked out of the stall so I flushed the toilet and walked out a girl with black short hair was standing there "Hey excuse me do you where the Language Arts class is." the girl stopped washing her hands and turned around "yeah of course I do I'm a part of the student council after all" The student council? The girl had and eye patch on one of her eyes and a gun in her left hand. "I'm midari Ikishima nice to meet you" "I'm y/n nice to meet you too" midari started to walk closer to me "so your the new girl aren't you" my heart started to race and my face was turning red I tried to look down so she couldn't see but she lifted up my chin with her gun " I asked you a question y/n" "Ya I'm new" I responded. I tried to move my face away but her gun would budge. After staring at me for a while she moved her gun from my face "to the language arts class we go" she said with a smile on her face.

She walked me to my class and the teacher introduced me to the students everyone was staring and whispering but I didn't really mind the only thing I could think about was midari. Why is she stuck in my head I went to go sit at my seat and tried to pay attention but the midari was the only thing on my mind.

____________________________________
I hope you enjoyed🤍
514 words🤧