playlist & info

"ask me if i give a shit"

info on (Y/N) (L/N)

usernames: plxtniumchxrry, goldxnchxrry

personality wise, y/n is rather laid-back, always having a smile on her face regardless of the situation she is in. She seems to enjoy teasing others and can be rather sadistic about it.

appearance wise, y/n doesn't really enjoy showing her face, but instead uses masks, her hair color is h/c and normally wears a fox mask.

extra: her social medias (mostly insta) tend to be her teasing her face, as she never shows it whilst streaming. although she claims she doesn't plan on showing her face soon. Her social medias also have builds shes currently working on, or the server she devloping. She has 2 black cats named Maki and Jiji. She is considered the warrior goddess on the dream smp server.

 She is considered the warrior goddess on the dream smp server

info on Natalie Talpia

username: f4riyt4les

personality wise, natalie is greatly enthusiastic. She oftens comes across as cheerfully eccentric. she is amiable, kind and boasted extraordinary technique with throwing potions.

Apperance wise: Natalie wears a binder, and has black, box braided hair that ombres into a neon blue.

extra: Natalie is y/n's current guardian. y/n calls her aunt fairytale or miss natalie a lot. she produces music for y/n's twitch streams.

Kiriya Tsuyuri

username: wisteriabuddy

personality wise, kiriya is portrays himself to be polite, competent, and somewhat emotionally detached.

Apperance wise: Has yet to show himself.