Vampire part 4

Hey y'all here's part 4😋 ). 

                                         Y/n POV:

It's been 11 months now I've came really attracted to mattia" ale decided that he was gonna have his own life he moved out leaving me and mattia I also got over the fact that kai was turned into a vampire but he got his own life to it was really hard for him to get used to it bc he got turned into a vampire and it was hard for him to not expose himself but he's doing good now and I'm happy. But I've been really craving a baby but idk if mattia wants one every time he ask if I'm ok I'm really not cuz my mind circles with thoughts will he want one or if we have sex and he cums in me without protection and I end up having a baby will he run away but today was gonna change...
I was walking into the kitchen while mattia was in the living room playing with ale and Kai I grabbed a pice of pizza I ordered like 15 min ago and a water bottle and sat next to him but he pushed me of the couch" ow fucker I just wanted to sit next to you bitch I rolled my eyes about to go back upstairs but he grabbed my waist and pulled me down on his lap" he whispered in my ear do you have something on your mind that you've been wanting to tell me bubs" n-no" then why you stuttering" o-ok fine I want a baby and if you don't ever want one that's fine with me but I'm just letting you know I got up but my hand go took upstairs and into the room I was thrown on the bed and he said" let's make one then he smiled" he stripped then stripped me" he slams into me making me scream and making him groan"

Them having it:

Y/n: ohhhh fuckk s-slow downnnnnn

Tia: m-mhm no bby you we want a baby then you take it like the slut you are

Y/n: p-pls. I'm gonna cum

Tia; go ahead

I came all over the sheets and the bed

Tia: suck.

I went to give him head and I started sucking fast and slow" he then came in my mouth and flipped me over and started pounding into me for like 20 min then came again he flopped next to me and kissed me on the check" he then asked" do you want a boy or girl or both" idk yet I smiled

Hey😋

A/N

Hey guys so um here is what y'all requested and Um comment a blue heart for a boy a pink heart for a girl or a Purple Heart for both cuz I might make a diff book about their life continuing but idk up to y'all but anyways byeee loves🥰❤️😋