the punishment pt.2

ty for being so patient with me. but the shits finally here.

I was eating ice when I was writing and got the idea.... anyways excuse mistakes.

⚠️: handcuffing, (slight, very very little) choking, rough, ICE🌚.

pls vote, comment, and enjoy🤎.
•••

you walked to the room and straight to the bed. You sat there for a few minutes waiting as kenma came back with things in his pockets and a cup in his hands.

He sat it all down on the nightstand before standing on the side of the bed.

"Lay down" he said, you laid down looking at his every move as he grabbed something of the table.

He gripped your hands, handcuffing them to the bed. He took your outfit off, leaving you completely naked. You laid there as you felt a indent on the bed.

He was suddenly on top of you, pulling out the airpods and putting them in your ear. You hear the connecting noise as you look at him, questions running wildly in your mind.

"Is this okay love?" He asked caressing your cheek. you nodded your head, squirming a little. He smiled as he went out of your sight for a minute coming back with a cup.

He went below to your hole circling his finger around it as you moaned out.

He grabbed the vibrator slowly taking it out. You gasp as your hole throbbed rapidly. Your eyes watered up because of all the pleasure and pressure it had.

Kenma reached in the cup pulling out ice as he put it in his mouth, sucking on it before pulling it out of his mouth and kissing you passionately. He trailed down your neck, kissing you and sometimes stopping to give a hickey.

You gasped when his mouth latched on to one of your nipples. He swirled his tongue around one as other his hand came up, swirling the ice around your other nipple. You whined at the feeling, pulling the handcuffs that were on the headboard.

He lifted himself up before going down. He lifted your legs up spreading them apart. He got closer, rubbing the ice against your hole.

You screamed as he rubbed it up and down. He looked up at you smiling.

"How does it feel baby?" He asked. You pulled on the headboard, forgetting you were cuffed up.

"Pls...please it's cold. It's too much." You squirmed at the touch.

"Oops" he said as he intentionally put it inside. You lifted up and gasped. A shiver went down your whole body. He reached and grabbed another.

"Oh my god-kenma take it out. I can't." you said as your bottom half squirmed.

"Your fine. I'll take it out soon" he said sliding a finger in, going at a pace before taking it out and leaving the ice, sucking his fingers.

juices and water leaked out, dripping on the sheets as you whined.

"If you want me to take it out, you got to beg for it." He said grabbing another cube and rubbing it down your body, water dripped down everywhere as the cold ice lingered.

You moaned, still begging for him to take it out. His mood then switches as he slaps your ass, causing you to whine.

"Shut the fuck up and take it. I do what I want to you." He said before going down and kissing you hole. You gasped, pulling on the chain and begging for more.

The ice inside has now melted half way. the now water mixed with your juices, oozed out. Kenma then kissed against your hole, licking the entrance.