FAQs and Announcements

Hi its Author-nim!

I will be using this chapter to announce stuff and answer questions about the plot and story and just give you some context before you start reading the story. This chapter is still important though so please read the whole thing before proceeding.

Language
Most conversations in this fanfic are happening in Korean. Some happen in English and Japanese but most are in Korean although it is written down as English.

Sensitivity
Although I am Asian, I am not Korean or Japanese. I apologize for any inaccuracies in the plot or behaviours of the characters. I try to do research well but everyone makes mistakes, yanno. Please do not hesitate to call me out in the comments if you feel anything is xenophobic or just racially insensitive - I will change it as soon as possible.

Uncle/Managernim's relation to Hyejin
Hyejin's parents died in a car accident when she was very young. Uncle/Managernim/Heechul was her legal guardian so he took care of her. He finally adopted her when she was 12.

Hair Colours
Jungwon - Blueberry
Heeseung - Firetruck red
Jake - Blonde
Sunghoon - Black
Sunoo - Purple (like Jin of BTS)
Ni-ki - Blonde

Spinoffs
Along the way you'll meet Yoon Miyeon who is Hyejin's friend. She falls in love with one of the members. Her story is parallel to this one and is written in the same universe. I will be writing a story about her as well. You can check it out on my profile.

What kind of fanfic is it?
All fluff and angst. Smut? Zilch. Zero. None. Ew.

When does the fic take place?
In 2025, five years from 2020 which is now. The characters are aged up as I wanted Hyejin to be a year younger than Ni-ki but the plot wouldn't work if she was any younger than 19 as that is the legal age for drinking/driving/being considered an adult in Korea. It is not my intent to sexualise Ni-ki or any of the other members of Enhypen. I literally just want her to have a driving license and be able to buy an apartment.

How is the fanfiction paced?
It's paced really slowly as I generally like to have a lot of nuance and personality to my characters and their stories. However I would not suggest skipping chapters to get to the action as then you would not be able to understand the emotions and conditions at play here. I want to continue writing the fan fiction so that they are touring together for almost a whole year so it's going to take the characters quite a while to actually date.

What POV is the fanfic written from?
It's written from third person but in certain scenes where first person is required I will mention whose POV it is.

Trigger Warnings
I have put trigger warnings in the description of the story. Please do not read if there is a chance this book might trigger you.

Feedback
Please! Give me constructive criticism on anything you think can be improved. Whether it be grammar, plotting, tenses, choice of words - as long as it's constructive I'd love to know! Do not hesitate! *\(^o^)/*

I think that's it for now. The first part of " 𝚔𝚘𝚒 𝚗𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚗 " will be out soon.
Please show it a lot of love! ❤️