Dream

"Tsukishima Kei!" Y/N shouted across the hallway. Kei looked at her and continued walking.

"Kei, I swear to God if you don't stop walking I will grab your hair and pull you until--" Kei stopped walking and faced Y/N.

"Until what? Until I want to play volleyball again?" Kei sarcastically asked their manager, Y/N.

"Obviously." Y/N said and walked towards Kei. "You're going with me." Y/N said and pulled Kei by his jacket.

"Oi, Y/N." Kei tried to get Y/N's attention but she still pulled Kei to the gymnasium.

"Y/N-chan! You're here!....and Tsukki too." Tadashi said and glanced at Kei.

"Y/N-chan? Tsukishima-kun?"

"Good afternoon, Yachi! Kei said that he wanted to play again." Y/N said and elbowed Kei.

"I did not say that." Kei said and rolled his eyes.

"Can you play for today, Tsukki? We are short with some middle blockers and we really ne.."

"No." Kei said and tried to leave the gym.

"Just this once, Kei. Please? Just this one practice game." Y/N pleaded and held Kei's hand.

"Just this once, you say." Kei arrogantly said and went to the club room to change his clothes.

-

"Three blockers!" The opponent's captain shouted but the wing spiker went all in and...

"Total shutdown!" The players of KVBC shouted in unison and jumped in joy as they won another set.

"That was a nice block, Tsukishima!" Hinata greeted Kei but Kei ignored him and drank his water.

Y/N on the other side of the court is smiling widely.

'He was admiring the ball the whole game..' Y/N thought.

"Y/N-chan. Thank you for bringing Tsukishima here." Yachi, the other manager said. Y/N quickly shook her head in response.

"Ah, it's really nothing, Yachi." Y/N said and wore an awkward smile.

"Ara- Tsukishima left already!" Yachi said and pointed at Kei, leaving the gym.

"Ano, see you tomorrow, Yachi-san." Y/N said and waved goodbye to her clubmates.

"Tsukishima Kei, you bastard!" Y/N yelled and jumped off to Kei's back.

"Y/N, what the hell?! Get off of me!" Said Kei.

"How dare you leave me there, huh?!" Y/N asked Kei and knuckled his head.

"Ah! It hurts, dim-wit!" Kei said and rubbed his head. Y/N get off of Kei and walked by his side.

"I see you're still inlove with volleyball." Y/N said and stared at the moon.

"No, I am not." Kei quickly countered.

"Yes, you are. You know what my dream is? To see you play volleyball once again. I mean not practice games but the actual matches..."

"The way your eyes followed the ball, the way how fast your feet moves, the way you ju-" Y/N was cutted off when she realised she was talking to no one.

"Kei? Kei!?" Y/N called Kei's name but she got no responses and when she turned her head she saw Kei on the other side of the street, smirking.

'Y/N, baka' Kei mouthed. Y/N's anger rose up and crossed the street when her eyes met Kei's.

"Y/N!" And everything went black.

******

"With the final set point 32-30... Sendai Frogs, won the match!" The announcer said and both of the teams bowed their heads.

"Tsukkiiiiii! Nice kiiiiill!" Kei immediately turned his head and caught Yamaguchi waving his banner of the team. Kei fist bumped the air and held his head high.

After the match, Kei went to the place where his girlfriend was buried. The cemetery, the place where Y/N was buried. Kei found Y/N's name and put the bouquet of lilies right on top of it.

"Y/N-chan, I made it. After years of making myself better and stronger. I fulfilled our dreams." He said and a tear escaped from his eyes.

"I'm really sorry.. I understand if you hate me but... I'll find you again.. In the next life." He forced a smile.

"You know? I told you before that I'd come with you up there right?" He said.

"Well. I don't think I'm going up there. I'd most likely go to hell. I killed you.. I-I'm really s-sorry Y/n..." He sobbed.

"I guess... I have to try.." He took out a knife from his coat and pointed it at his heart.

"See you, Y/n." He stabbed himself.

(Tell me if you wanna see them in heaven. :D)