Party (part 2)

Jungkook pov

When we land in America we came to the hotel and start to get prepared after that we came to the party that we have to attend.

I was having a drink with Suga hyung when i sew a girl that caught my eyes she was wearing a two blue piece dress.

She was very gorgeous i wanted to talk to her but i didn't need to, she turned around it was Y-y/n.

I broke my glass for not holding it and
i made i eyecontact with her she was shocked that's why she started to run away from me.

Y/n pov

I was having a good time when out of sudden i heard a glass shattering i turned around to see what happend.

and i sew him,he was there looking good as always bur when we made eyecontact i ran away.

After running for how many minutes i stopped looked at my back to see if someone was near me and then i sitted at the bench.

Then put of nowhere i was in my little space.

Jaehyun pov

We heard a glass shatter i looked at where the sound came from and it was from Jeon Jungkook i wanted to say hi to him

but Y/n ran without saying anything i was very preucopeted so i followed her,i found her sitting on a bench but there was something unusual.

Jaehyun:"Y/n why did you ran away?what us the problem?"
Y/n:"i'i got nervuse" she said with i child voice.
Jaehyun:"why? Did someone hurt you?"
Y/n:"i sew myy exx"
Jaehyun:"who?"
Y/n"Jungkook"
Jaehyun:"what really?"

You said the whole story to Jaehyun from start to begin and you though that he would ran away but he didn't he stayed with you and comforted you.

Jaehyun:"you know today was a very long day i think that you should go back home mm?"
Y/n:"Yeah"

Jaehyun understand that you were a little so he didn't look very shook since he have heard about it.

He drove you home and said that if you weren't feeling well the next day you should get a day off but you refuse.

You went to your room did your routine but instead of sleeping

you were crying becouse of how hurt you were you though that Jungkook was the past now but you are totally wrong.

Jungkook pov

I was going to follow her but i got stopped by our Maneger saying that it was time to perform.

              Will Jungkook see Y/n?