Chapter 1

Author's pov
*7:00 in the morning*

It was the normal morning for stray kids. they were now sitting at the living room, leaving their cute maknea have her sleep.

"Chan Hyung~ when will Y/n wake up?" The younger boy whine as he plops down on the couch.

The leader shooks his head while smiling at the young boy and said. "Jeongin-ah, let her sleep. She's been stress after the incident with Him, now how about we watch some movie while waiting for her to wake up besides we have our 3 months break after our comeback"

The others also agree on letting her sleep and watching a movie, the two boys went to the kitchen to get some pop corn and drinks.

"Minho Hyung, can you pass me the bowls?" The Australian boy ask, the older boy gave him the 3 bowls and went to the fridge to get some drinks for them.

When they were done, they went back to the living room and set the 3 bowls full of pop corn and drinks in front of them.

As the movie starts, they started to cuddle up into each other since they picked horror movie and It was hard for them to hold their screams/shouts/yells.

Now let's go to Y/n's room, she woke up due to the uncomfortable feeling she had. Y/n looked around, then she felt something on her head and her back.

She pats herself only to feel something moving, she was confuse and scared. So she went to the bathroom and look at her mirror only to see her have an white ears and white nine tails.

"AHHHH!!!"

In the middle of the movie, they heard someone screamed. So they assume it's their Maknea in danger. They all look at each other before running into her room.

They enter the room, only to see her bed empty. But saw underneath the blanket, they ignored it and look around the room, still panicking. "Y/n-ah, where are you?" The second oldest called.

Then they heard something in the bathroom. "Sweetie, are you here?" One of them called, they heard some shuffling and sniffing.
"Baby, we can help you. Just open the door" The third oldest protest as his knock on the door, Leaning his ear against the door.

"N-no..."

They hear her said, Chan look at the door worryingly. Chan breath out, puffing his cheeks out and holds the door knob. "Sweetheart, don't worry. We can help, please..."

Inside the bathroom, Y/n is still panicking. Because she become a neko with nine tails out of nowhere, she signs when she heard Chan. "Fine, promise you won't hate me"

"We promise, please just come out" now she heard Hyunjin said.

She opened the door slowly, the ears poke out the door. Then she came out fully.

The others awed at the sight, they were trying to hold their hands from petting her.

Chan looks at her up and down. "Honey, how did this happened? Is this fake? Is this real?" Chan bombard her with questions that she didn't know how to answer.

"Channie oppa, I don't also even know..." Y/n look at him.

"Oh.my.God...I can't hold it anymore!" Minho and Seungmin squealed, then they run towards her and hug her.

They started to pet and scatch her ears, hearing her purr. They suealed again and continue to pet her.

"Seungmin oppa and Minho oppa, can you stop..." the young neko ask as she looks at the two older boys.