20 - the release

I made my way down the darkened hallway, acutely aware of how creepy dark it was. "Chloe?" I called out when I entered her room. 

"I'm here," she answered with a shaky breath. 

I kicked off my boots and tucked them under her bed. "Let me in here," I growled as I peeled back the sheet. 

"Oh!" Chloe jumped as a bolt of lightning flashed and a clap of thunder shook the window. 

I dumped the pile of snacks onto the tray table and gathered Chloe in my arms. She nestled closely against my chest as I rubbed my nose along her hairline. "I got you, Sugar. I'm not going anywhere."

Chloe sighed deeply and nodded a little before tipping her head back to kiss the tip of my jaw. "I can't wait to get out of here tomorrow."

I hummed in agreement. "That's all I've been thinking about. I want you with me, Sugar. I want you to live with me."

Chloe squeezed me a bit tighter and sighed. "You know I still need to go home and get…"

I cut her off with a firm no. "Whatever you left behind, I will pay to replace. But I don't want you setting foot in that house."

She pulled away from me, gazing up at me with a pout on her beautiful face. "I want my drawings and my art supplies. I need them. Doctor said I still have some bedrest in my future so I wanted to draw while I'm laid up."

"I'll buy you new supplies," I argued, glancing away from her so I wouldn't get sucked into giving into her.

"But my drawings are irreplaceable. They mean so much to me, Paul. Please?"

She leaned over further, trying to catch my gaze no matter how hard I tried to avoid it. Finally she swung around and straddled my hips, even with me urging her to stop. "You're gonna hurt yourself," I chided her.

Chloe sunk her fingers into the back of my neck, pulling my face to hers. "Then give me what I want," she demanded huskily. 

I knew she meant letting her go back to my father's house but you couldn't tell my dick that. After the past week in the hospital and the previous days in the cabin where we had ravaged each other, it was hard to slow down and remember she was still recovering. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, Sugar. Please go easy on me."

I held her hips tightly as she grinded in my lap. When she trailed her lips up my neck and moaned into my ear, I started lifting my hips to meet her movements. The urge to get off was so strong and my animal instincts were taking over so much that I didn't stop her when she pulled my jogging pants down, pushed her panties aside and sank down on me. 

"Fuck," I groaned softly, trying not to be too loud when I knew we could be interrupted at any moment. "We...should.. oh fuck, we need to stop," I finally ground out through clenched teeth.

I opened my eyes to find Chloe's squeezed shut, head tipped back, mouth parted and sucking in sharp gasps of air. Her fingers were digging into my shoulders, a delicious sting that served to show me how close she really was.

"Ah fuck it," I growled, lifting my hips and pounding into her from underneath. Her mouth fell open into a perfect "O" when her orgasm seized her. She fell forward onto my chest, burying her face in my neck as she tried to keep quiet. 

The way she clenched me so tightly had me stilling right after, covering her mouth with mine so she could drink my moans. I wrapped her snugly in my arms as we both gasped for breath while our highs subsided. As Chloe lifted her head and peered at me, I could see her wincing in pain. She tried to hide as she moved to shift over me. 

"Dammit, Chloe, stop," I murmured, gathering her up in my arms and carrying her to the bathroom. "I told you to stop."

She scoffed. "Oh yeah. You were so convincing," she laughed as I placed her on the toilet and found a washcloth to clean us up.