Part 10

It was 6pm and their friends slowly arrived Ella of core first because she brought the food and the alcohol and some other stuff. And by the time it was 6:20pm everyone had arrived and sat in the living room. "So with what game do we begin?" asked Ella when everyone had something to drink. "How about truth or dare?" Amenadiel suggested. Everyone was okay with it so Ella explained the rules. "Okay there are a few rules. Rule one: when you refuse to tell the trufe or do your dare then the person who dared or asked may slap you in the face. Rule two: You may not ask or dare the same thing at one person. And rule tree: have fun.

So who wants to start?" "Me!" Said may immediately. "Alright Dan truth or dare?" asks maze. "umh..........dare." He replied. "Eat my sock." Said maze proud of her dare. "That's gross." "You need to do it unless you wanna get slapped by me." "Alright." He said when he took her sock. He stopped it in his mouth and chewed on in it. Until maze said it was enough but that was not until he almost threw up. "My turn Linda, truth or dare?" "Truth." she replied. "Do you regret sleeping with Lucifer?" "I mean it was inappropriate and not professional but I don't regret it." "Alright Amenadiel truth or dare?" "Truth." "Who was you first?" she asked. Amenadiels face became really red. "Ummmmmmm..............Maze." He confest. Everyone stared at him. And then broke into laughter.

"It's my turn Chloe Truth or dare?" She decided to keep it safe so she said "Truth." But before amenadiel could say anything, Maze interrupted. "You're so boring Decker." Chloe rolled with her eyes and amenadiel asked his question. "So Chloe are you and Lucifer together now?" Chloe's cheeks became red."Ummm...yeah....we're together now." Lucifer looked at her with a soft smile.

As the time passed the friends became more and more drunk so the truths and dares also became more extreme. "So Amenadiel I dare you to kiss Chloe." Said maze with a very drunk voice. Lucifer looked at Amenadiel ready to slap him if he dared to kiss his Chloe, but Amenadiel didn't want to get slapped by Maze and was obviously drunk. So he leaned in, before Chloe could stop him his lips were on hers and by the idiot she was kissed back. While they were kissing Lucifer watched in horror and walked upstairs without anyone noticing. When Chloe could escape Amenadiel kiss she realized Lucifer was there anymore. While the other friends were talking and asking the next person she decided to look if Lucifer was upstairs.

"Lucifer are you here?" She called. No answer. She called again. "Lucifer!" Still nothing, she opened the door to the bedroom. At first she saw nothing, but when she looked better she saw him sitting on the floor in one of the corners. His face buried in his knees, messy hair and a half open ripped shirt. "Lucifer?" She walked closer. When she was right next to him she put her hand on his shoulder. "Don't touch me!" He growled. She took her hand off his shoulder. "Lucifer I'm sorry. I didn't want" he cut her off. "You kissed him back!" With that same growly voice as first. "He kissed me before I could stop him. I really didn't want it." She tried to explain that she didn't feel anything for Amenadiel. "But why did you kiss him back, He is my bloody brother!" He looked up to see the tears in her eyes. "I know he is your brother. Lucifer you're the only one I love don't you know that right now." That seemed to work because he looked into her eyes and kissed her. "I love you too." He said between their kisses. And so they said there on the floor kissing. Until they decided to get some sleep. So they changed their clothes and fell asleep in each other's arms.

So here was part 10 from my story. Hope you like and thanks for the almost 100 views I'm really glad with that.