Untitled Part 1

I was sitting in class, or school; whatever you may call it. Anyway, I couldn't help but overhear these three friends talking 

"But we have to go go help Kng Mickey" the smallest boy said.

"We'll get around to it" the oldest boy said.

Then the girl started talking "All I know is if you two decide to leave again I'm coming with."

Those three are allways getting into something For the longest the two boys were gone. Sora and Riku are their names and the girl's name is kairi. They always talk about their "adventures" saying other worlds. saying there are other worlds out there bigger then ours. I  believe I mean what If were not alone and theres a bigger place out there, how I would love go  there.

"scarlet do you get any of this?" Kairi askes about the schoolwork  me waking me up from my random daydream.

"um...No I actually don't" I told her. She looked disapointed.

" I mean we can work together and figure it out" then she smiled. 

I sware this girl was always so happy. what was her deal? then Riku came by " Hey scar" 

"Oh hey kuku" I've always called him that, we've been close for as long as I remeber I know when he was missing i was sad because he was one of the only friends but since he's been back it's not like when we were younger it's almost like he just grow up and son't have time for friends out side of his 2 main frineds sora and kairi. 

"How about we all get out of here" riku suggested I'm for it I don't even know  where But I'm so ready to get out of class right now I jump up and say "Lets go" sora and kairi look up at me and riku and tell us to go ahead they had some stuff to talk about and riku just took my head and I followed him out

" I think those to like each other" I pointed out to riku 

"yeah everyone knows it, they just won't admit it to each other, sora has no game." he said laughing. I was good to her him laugjhing again.

" I missed you riku It's been so dull since you've been gone."

he stops walking and turns to look at me " I've actually missed you to scar."

"Where were you anyway" I asked 

" I've told you other worlds there so many  out there way more then just here." 

"I'd love to see them someday." 

riku sits agains the wall " what about today?" he asked me.

"what do you mean today like now?"

"yeah" he says back.

"but how? I asked 

Then the next thing I know My friend from I don't know when movedhis hand up and a black mist thingy was there and he held his hand out for me to take it.

"wait what?, what is that? where does it go who did you do that riku?" 

"don't ask questions I'll explain everything I primose but lets just go you and me"

I know i'm going to regrt this I it's diffrent but I have no idea what's really going on. but I take his hand and we go into the darkness.