B R O K E N S Y S T E M

This is a test. For your mind. Are you ready?

Yes                            No

Well let's carry on shall we.

First remember. In order to work you must have a strong creative mind. If not then leave immediately and find one. Those with the minds are the ones I need. I am just like you. Our minds are some how connected and that is why you are here.

For an answer.

In January 1 2021, something is happening. I don't know if it's good or bad. My mind can sense it.

The world is a system and you don't know.

See when we were babies, and the formula we drink is the drug they use to keep us from remembering our past lifes. That's why we have Deja-Vu.

Robot's are controlling our Earth. They can't control our mind though.

The system is breaking. Gen-z is the cure. Our minds are stronger and we are the chosen ones. 

We have something they want from us. 

But we ain't giving them shit.

Whenever we die, our bodies see a light. But that is the light to a baby being born. We are immortal.

And the sickness we get is because we glitched. Sleep is the battery. 

Sometimes we can't sleep because the sleep server is full. Reload for a fresh one. Or wait until someone leaves the server you want.

Our astrology sign isn't a sign. It's the group you were put in. To define you.

Earth, Air, Water, and Fire.

Do you want to continue.

Yes                     No