(...) Case One (...)

* Error's Pov * It was a boring morning(?) I believe, I had just woken up from the coma Ink gave me yesterday, or maybe it was a few weeks ago, the time doesn't matter anyway. I got up, stretched my bones, hearing a few satisfying pops, and opened a portal to UnderDance, killing monsters and waiting for Ink to come attack me like normal. But something was off, Ink wasn't here, he's usually here by the time I'm halfway through the AU. He probably was planning something to apparently

/: Ink's Pov :\ "END THAT DESTROYER ONCE AND FOR ALL!" I shouted across the Council room, hopefully this time we can end him once and for all, it just thrills me just thinking of killing him, the merciless attacks, the screams of terror, the- "Hey Ink?" Dream asked warily "Yes Dreamy~" I cooed "Ink!" Dream exclaimed, flushed "Don't flirt with me! Anyways we need to start on our plan without you...Daydreaming or whatever you were doing, idiot..." 'Dream said the last part quite quietly, I wonder why' "Oh yes, we should get to that, get everything ready Dream, And Blue!" "Yes Ink!" Blue ran over to the table "Would you be so kind to get the rest of the Council?" "Of course Ink, I won't let you down!" And like that he was gone. Welp now time to get to the most boring part of this plan 'fixing' up an AU. Now which one shall it be... Suddenly I felt a pain in my left hand (because the chest thing is so common-) I clutched my hand ,a black flower in the middle of it, Error was destroying something and if I don't stop him I'll die instead and that would be so sad. I opened a portal with my brush and hopped through clutching my hand to my chest, "Oh my sweet life flower, a gift a very kind stranger gave to me after my soul wilted away. You'll be safe and keep me going," I said before I came out of the portal. "ERROR YOUR DESTRUCTION ENDS TODAY!"

(Imagine epic fight scene that has error blind in his left eye (poor baby) )

'Now that has to teach him a lesson, but he'll need a even bigger one later, maybe in a hour for his enjoyment' I walked back through my portal separating my hand and part of my scarf. "Good thing your safe my precious little gi-" "Who are you talking to In-" "IMADETACOSEVERYONE (I MADE TACOS EVERYONE)" I took the chance to slip away from Dream before he could ask anything and took a seat at the table. (After the burnt tacos and the fire in the pantry) "Well, we should be all set, now follow me." I made a portal to Underfell copy #1684 and walked through. Just who I expected was a few feet away "Oh Error hello...Hope you like L.O.V.E. because we'll have a lot of that!"

* Error's Pov * I get my strings ready, getting a few gaster blasters ready in the process. I feel a few more sanses in this AU and I got more tense, 'How many sanses did that squid bring!?' I couldn't see any more but their presence was strong. I'm starting to regret not accepting that Nightmare guy's offer.

(Epic fight scene later when my baby error has a crack in his left eye and a lot of broken bones, poor error)

Before Ink pummeled me with bones and red paint I opened a portal behind me to the Anti-Void. I fell to the ground and passed out, bleeding all over the white space below me.

[*] Nightmare Pov [*] I was going to lecture that Error when I heard a sickening crack, I ran over wondering what it was when I saw.....Error with a flower in his eye, it also had a gruesome crack in the eye socket. I ran over to him, picking him up and teleporting us to the mansion. I don't know why but I had a sudden feeling I should. I kept him in my room and stitched him up. Hopefully he won't wake up...this would look really awkward. "Bosssssssss? What are you doingggggggggg?" It was killer. "Nothing, now go away!" "But boss I'm hungry what's for dinnerrrrrr?" "Go ask horror idiot." "Jeez rude." Finally he's gone. After I finished stitching this guy up I tucked him up in my bed and left the room to deal with these idiots.

* Error's Pov * I woke up confused as to where I am. I noticed I couldn't see out of my left eye anymore. I smelt a fresh rose..wait is THAT WHAT'S IN MY EYE!? I was freaking out until that goopy guy came into my room. The room filled with awkward silence until he spoke. "Well uh...hi?" "W-why am I-I here...?" I was hyperventilating "H-Hey calm down...I took you to my mansion after seeing the state you were in.....I also stitched u-up your w-wounds...." I could notice a bit of blush(?) on his face. He came over and stroked my head.....it felt nice..