Five - Crazy

'Five in case you haven't noticed, we aren't exactly a normal family!' 

'Normal? It's a stretch to even call us a family, Eight,' i retort. 

'It's y/n, and can you please, just listen to me?' 

'I always listen,' i state calmly. 'You don't always make sense though,' i stride over to the table at the back of Dad's office. 

'No! No you don't! You're in your own world, all the time! Trying to solve all of our problems by yourself!' She yells. 

'Listen,' I blink in front of her, cutting her off. 'If i didn't do anything, where do you think we'd be now? Huh? DEAD.' 

Y/n sighs. 'Five i know that. Don't you think Luther would've accidentally killed us from his anger issues that he claims he doesn't have? Alison might've talked that mouth off until we paid the consequences! Diego's inflated ego would've affected our survival rate by like a million percent and Vanya- Vanya could've blown up the whole world!' 

'What about Klaus?' I ask out of curiosity, hearing Eight not say our beloved brothers name. Y/n laughs hysterically. 

'Klaus is a cinnamon roll.' 

I ignore that comment. 

'The point is, yeah, we need you! But you don't have to do everything,' she steps towards me and I inhale. 

'Eight.' 

'What,' she whispers. 

To be continued....